1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Solaris utility DVD idea?

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Solaris17, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    now i havent asked w1zz or anyone else...but if say i got a server and a couple DL servers would you guys think it would be a bad idea if i had a sub forum for it here? like Coretemp/RBE? i only ask because 1 bta brought up a good idea in another thread were he was saying the forums might start to get cluttered with new forums/sub forums...so i mean i know RBE and core temp have their own..but i guess its only worht it depending on how many people use it /DL it etc..like would their be enough help/ support/idea/commentary type posts to warrent it?

2. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Id say it would be a goer Dave You can judge from the interest with ya last one about how future releases will go. You can count on my support and i a number of others here think of ur werk very highly and not just your DVD. W1zz would be the deciding factor but it sounds like an a ok idea to me mon.

Solaris17 says thanks.
  3. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    cool ok ill wait to se if their are more replies and ill ask w1zz if in the future their can be one made.