1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] $SOLD: Gigabyte R290OC Windforce

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Volkswagen, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Volkswagen

Volkswagen

Thanks Received:
    Got a couple of items for SALE. All items are from a smoke/pet free environment- adult owned and taken care off. CPU's were never overclocked- watercooled since day one. GPU's were not mined on or modified- these are from Gaming PC's! Please do not ask how they Overclock as they were not overclocked.

All the GPU's are under warranty- purchased from Newegg February 2014. Both ASUS And Gigabyte are 3 year Serial Based Warranty!

All items are guaranteed to work- GPU's I recorded videos of showing them in action doing Unique Heaven Valley Benchmark prior to pulling them from the system!
    CPU's were retail to begin with- however I do not have the retail HSF or packaging.

HEATWARE / PAYMENTS / SHIPPING / MISC

Heatware: Volkswagen 270-0-0 http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=20134
    Overclock iTrader Rating 78-0-0 http://www.overclock.net/classifieds/feedback/index/user_id/97545
    PAYMENTS: USPS Money Order or PayPal
    SHIPPING: I try to ship your items as fast as I can- that is usually 24 hours from within receiving your payment and it CLEARS. Once an item ships I will PM you the tracking #.
    PRICES: All prices are OBO - reasonable offers will be considered- LOW BALERS will be IGNORED! Prices are shipped prices
    TRADES: Perhaps a GTX 780 - pm me the model you have and your offer!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. Volkswagen

Volkswagen

Thanks Received:
    BUMP

3. Volkswagen

Volkswagen

Thanks Received:
    BUMP

Both I5 CPU's and ASUS R290's SOLD!

Let's get the Gigabyte R290 a new HOME :)