1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT][US] Some Car Audio Stuff, I need a computer! Trades welcome :D

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by sotelomichael, Jun 2, 2009.

1. sotelomichael

sotelomichael

Thanks Received:
    For sale are the following items :

SSA Dcon 12" subwoofer 135 shipped (mint condition, still has 9 months of warranty) DVC 4 ohm Only 1 month old, daily driver, but used only about 35 minutes a day, from home to work and back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12" Precision Port Enclosure, 120 shipped (has 2 aero ports, ~2.5cuft, tuned to ~34hz )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sony CDX-GT620U 75 shipped used, but not abused. Will come only with the deck, no cage, but it's pretty much universal Single DIN. Has Front USB support, and aux in. pretty decent little head unit.

[​IMG]

JBL GTO752 USED will sell for 75 shipped, it's in perfect working condition, still installed, but will remove when sale is finalized.

CURRENTLY INSTALLED, BUT LOOKS THE SAME AS THE NEW ONE

JBL GTO752 NEW still have retail box, bought from sonix electronics, payed 125, will sell for 95 shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JBL GTO7001 100 shipped sigh.... this is a little odd. It works, but it needs to have something wedged in between the enclosure and the amp, when I loosened 2 screws (top left & bottom left FROM THE ENCLOSURE, NOT THE AMP, THE AMP HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED) it plays fine and loud. Having second thoughts on selling it though, I guess I'll try putting it under the seat to see if it was the enclosure's vibration that would mess with it.

INSTALLED BUT HERE ARE SOME PICS OF IT ON THE ENCLOSURE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MORE PICS IN NEXT POST

Now on to the deals :

New prices!!! 5/30/09

Amps (all 3) 200 shipped in the lower 48!!! On ebay alone the GTO 7001 goes for more than that, so it's a SOLID deal!

SSA 12" DCON AND 12" precision port enclosure, 210 shipped!!! The sub still comes with warranty!

OR

TRADES

Hmmm....

Basically looking for a mid-range gaming pc, something small, phenom 2 720, micro atx etc.

HD4850 or equal

You know, the good stuff :D

anyway, not looking for routers or miscellaneous items, I need a fully operational computer, so offer up your parts and what you want to trade for them. Keep in mind my items might be heavier than yours, so be negotiable on the shipping.