1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Some crazy CPU coolers....

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by jpierce55, Dec 15, 2007.

1. jpierce55

Thanks Received:
  2. TUngsten

TUngsten

Thanks Received:
    The Titan Amanda, Enzotech and CoolJag are supposed to be quite good, the others not so much so.

I haven't actually seen a Titan Amanda for sale in some time, if it weren't a thousand pounds, I'd try it out ;)

3. theonetruewill New Member

Thanks Received:
    London - Close your eyes and you'll see me
    I have heard nothing but good things about the revised version of the Titan Amanda. The original had a noise problem due to large vibration from the lack of effective dampening for the 2 fans. They fixed it, and now it's frankly awesome! The CoolerMaster Eclipse is not so good, in fact it's pretty poor. The Centrifugal fan just doesn't seem to be effective enough for cooling the HSF and CPU, although the added cooling for the surrounding VRM's etc is a good idea. I'd get an Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 pro over it any day. The Mars looks great but is also a poor performer.

4. jpierce55

Thanks Received:
  5. Basard

Basard

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, the thing on the side pumps the liquid around, it's not all that great, thats why the review is so small. It's kinda like "yeah good cooler, slightly better than stock, thanks kingwin, send me more free stuff".