1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

something wrong

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by Marineborn, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    man, i dont know whats with me lately....i have all these games but no urge that play them....*sigh*...i dont know what it is..in the last 2 days i bought these 360 games...mercanaries 2,brothers in arms, the force unleashed,dirt,afro samura, and street fighter, and have only played 2 of them..all of the other are still in there plastic. its not just that its like i have so many games, that ive only played for 15 mintues, its like i lose intrest so quick and dont even wanna play it, and oh yeah resident evil 5 too. does anyone else have this problem...its the same with comp games, within the last week ive purchased the witcher, neverwinter nights 2, company of heros gold,half 2 erpisode one and 2 and lost coast...*sigh*....whateva..just thought id vent

2. olithereal

olithereal New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah happens to me too sometimes man. It usually means I'm tired or to stressed up about school or w/e. Or it's just that I played to many games recently and I'm tired of playing, when it's the case I just stop playing games for about a week and then I'll be fine :p

Bad feeling I know haha

3. thebeephaha

thebeephaha

Thanks Received:
    That is a LOT of wasted money...

I can relate however, but I rarely purchase games so for me no biggy.

4. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    well i kinda collect games, so i usually buy everything thats released, its a hobbie. i dont buy super crappy games thought HAHAHAHAH!, not a waste, not much to do when your in the mil and stuck somewhere

5. Cold Storm

Cold Storm Battosai

Thanks Received:
    Every now and again I get that way... I buy a few games, and they just sit there... I've had The Last Remnant since Christmas, and 3 months later, just unwrapped it for the first time!

It happens.. You'll just go and go at a game.. Beat it, get something else.. then boom..

But, I don't have the feeling like you man.. Just stuck somewhere.. Good Luck man

6. Snipermonkey2

Snipermonkey2

Thanks Received:
    Ah welcome to the club. I am almost done the Witcher but just haven't been motivated enough to want to play any more.

7. Weer New Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't know. Somehow things have changed. Back 3 years ago, all I wanted was to game. That was before DX10. Maybe it's the industry.

8. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    I have the same problem. Like right now, I have about 10 games I installed about a week ago and I'm only really playing one. That one game I am playing a lot (Mass Effect) I've beat like 6 times before but still keep plugging away at it to get the achievements. It probably has just gotten so redundant for me that I don't even notice how little I am enjoying it anymore...

Still, there are other times when I'd rather stare at a wall than play a game. I think this sort of "mood swings" are normal.

Crunching for Team TPU
  9. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    yeah, its like i just dont havce the motivation to even put the game in and start playing....how lazy does that sound..HAHAHAHAH, i dunno.....*sigh*...i just rather lazizly sit here and watch stargate marathons...BAH!

10. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Well if you get that feeling, get out more... Prolly hang with friends get a drink or two, go out of town, do some hiking/biking.

That's what I do if I get bored or lose motivation to play some games. Usually when I get back I feel the urge to play :laugh: good luck to you man :toast:

11. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    eh...maybe pyscho...lol..just i got mandatory pt in the morning then a bust out a nice 10 hr Bullshit work day listening to hire ups bitch about complete stupidity...then i go power lifting after work...then i take a jog...usually take the girl somewhere to eat...and....Bleh!

12. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Aw.. then might as well take the girl of the country to a relaxing vacation or something... Heh

13. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, I am like that. I have the following games:

Lost Planet
    Bioshock
    Assassins Creed
    The Witcher
    MOH Airborne
    COD4
    RE5
    Mount and Blade
    Portal
    Crysis
    Halo
    AOE2
    DOOM3
    UT2k4
    Diablo 2
    Half Life 2

All of these and I may play 3 of em. No real drive to play right now.

14. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Maybe if you walked right through my parents house with your shoes on that would scare you back alive, thats if you could stand the wind forces.

15. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    *starts walking up the stairs*!!! *gets blown down and threw the wall and into the outside shed* TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF!!!!!!!!!!

16. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    we need to start a club for disfunctional video game veterans, that dont wanna play em anymore, only wanna buy em and bitch about em hahahahahahahhaha

Snipermonkey2 says thanks.
  17. Snipermonkey2

Snipermonkey2

Thanks Received:
    Sounds like a good idea

18. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    I'm currently in the same rut. Just been bored of my computer and gaming in general.