1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Sony Vegas - Removing TV or projector ficker

Discussion in 'General Software' started by lemonadesoda, Apr 17, 2009.

1. lemonadesoda

lemonadesoda

Thanks Received:
    I'm trying to solve a problem in Vegas.

On my old SONY camcorder, I was able to video someone using a dataprojector (beamer) and the video of the beamed-picture (a powerpoint-presentation) was flicker free. I have now upgraded the camcorder to a Panasonic that records on SD rather than miniDV tape. In most aspects the panasonic is better EXCEPT that now the video of beamed-presentations flicker. I guess this is due to the sensitivity settings/specification of the new cmos sensor in the panasonic.

It may be possible to fix or adjust sensitivity PRIOR to recording on the panasonic. However, this point is moot: the recordings are made and I have the digital video on the PC, and must remove or reduce the flicker from the beamer in the recording.

Any tips? What filters? How to use?

(I have trawled the internet and it seems like 99% of addins to Vegas are silly colour-modifiers or fling text spinners and NOT professional FILTERS for improving the quality of the recording!)

I will also consider using other software than Vegas if a solution can be found!

:toast: for help and suggestions.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009