1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Stalker: Clear Sky Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by EastCoasthandle, Sep 6, 2008.

1. EastCoasthandle

EastCoasthandle New Member

Thanks Received:
    jbunch07 says thanks.
  2. jbunch07

jbunch07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I love their review! :laugh:

3. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

Thanks Received:
    guys i have to be honest...i have no idea wtf is going on in this game and need some guidance

i cleared the farmhouse at the very beginning of the game and have returned to "Clear Sky"

now it wants me to go to "Cordan." or Gordan or some crap. but every time i meet the guide (i really don't like the guide system) he asks where i want to go and its just a series of places i have no idea about. and its night so i can't see anything once i get nowhere :(

is there something i'm missing on the map? something i need to do? i'm supposed to "clear the path" out of the swamps or something but the guide just keeps taking me to places i have no idea about

its like a game i can't seem to get started. literally!

so what am i missing here?

thanks dudes

4. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

Thanks Received:
    yeah so i got it worked out

go me :rockout:

5. imperialreign

imperialreign New Member

Thanks Received:

the whole guide thing is really meant to make traveling easier, so you don't have to spend a lot of time moving from one area to the next. Kinda like shortcuts.

to get out of the swamps, you have to help Clear Sky practically eliminate the Renegades, and clear out one of two of their main camps, usually the southern farmstead, before any guide will be willing to take you to Cordon.

One mod I seriously recommend is the PDA with point names

it adds in all the names of the individual points that are involved with the mini-tasks and faction-tasks . . . guides also use these location names for places they can take you as well. It helps to remove a lot of the "well, WTF is that?" when they want you to go somewhere specific.

ChromeDome says thanks.
  6. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

Thanks Received:
    yeah thanks for that info. its all clear to me now and i'm well into the game

must say i am loving it so far. the atmosphere and character of the first game has definitely been preserved. and the music is great. i noticed that. the graphics are good, gameplay is the same. had a nice shootout earlier. it was fun

so, i'm on my way to Cordan at last. at least thats what i think its called. should be fun :D

7. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Beware of machine gun nest. :X

Crunching for Team TPU