• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

starcraft

Processor Intel i7-5930k
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X99
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14PE
Memory 4x8GB HyperX FURY DDR4-2666 15-17-17-15
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
Storage 1x Plextor PX-512M6S SSD, 1x WD 750gb HDD, 2x Hitachi 2TB HDD, 1x Seagate 4TB HDD
Display(s) 2x Dell P2314H
Case Fractal Define R4
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX860i
Mouse ROCCAT Kone Pure Color White
Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB - Cherry MX Brown
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
Total Annihilation blows the socks off of Starcraft...TA has about 400% more units out of the box than Starcraft does...Also the gameplay just trumps SC all around.

Total Annihilation blows the socks off of Starcraft...TA has about 400% more units out of the box than Starcraft does...Also the gameplay just trumps SC all around.

I disagree, Starcraft is quite a unique game, it's races/factions are completely different though balanced very well. Each unit is useful and can be used in different ways. In games like TA half the units are worthless. Starcrafts interface also has a far better feeling.

System Name BumBumBox
Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard ITX
Cooling AIO
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 3080ti
Storage 2TB
Software Win11
im going to have to say that i never play T.A. so i cant say much, but can we plz stay away form "this game is better then that game" one of the main reasons i love SC so much is the DOTA games (anyone know what that stands for?) but i know they are custom games, but who played/plays the custom games online on SC? thats why im so mad i cant log on :(

im going to have to say that i never play T.A. so i cant say much, but can we plz stay away form "this game is better then that game" one of the main reasons i love SC so much is the DOTA games (anyone know what that stands for?) but i know they are custom games, but who played/plays the custom games online on SC? thats why im so mad i cant log on :(

Defense of the Ancients, however that's a Warcraft 3 map, not Starcraft.

However I do agree that Starcraft (and Warcraft 3 even more) has tons of great custom maps. They can be custimized very well.

System Name BumBumBox
Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard ITX
Cooling AIO
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 3080ti
Storage 2TB
Software Win11
yea i hope they didnt take that out of SC2 but i also loved how easy it was to make maps.

yea i also played WC3 custom maps cause like some of the hero ones

Zeratul_uy

System Name EMMA <3
Processor AMD Athlon X2 3600+ Brisbane @ Stock
Motherboard GigaByte GA-M57SLI-s4 (I also hate it -.-)
Cooling Stock and many Fans :D
Memory 2GB G.Skill (2 x 1GB DDR-2 800 CL5-5-5-15) @ Stock
Video Card(s) ECS 8600GT @ Stock
Storage Samsung (120GB IDE)
Display(s) Compaq V70 (Plz Viewsonic 1903w hurry up!!!)
Case Case xD
Audio Device(s) Realtek dunnowat 7.1 onboard
Power Supply Eurocase 450w
Software Vista Ultimate x32
Benchmark Scores Poor, horrible xD
well its fine if they dont have one but i just want to know and yea i love SC also im sooooo happy that there is a 2nd one

Yeah, i'm kinda excited :D there is long time i was waiting that kind of news.., and to be honest, i didn't thought that i'll hear/read it xD

Zeratul_uy

System Name EMMA <3
Processor AMD Athlon X2 3600+ Brisbane @ Stock
Motherboard GigaByte GA-M57SLI-s4 (I also hate it -.-)
Cooling Stock and many Fans :D
Memory 2GB G.Skill (2 x 1GB DDR-2 800 CL5-5-5-15) @ Stock
Video Card(s) ECS 8600GT @ Stock
Storage Samsung (120GB IDE)
Display(s) Compaq V70 (Plz Viewsonic 1903w hurry up!!!)
Case Case xD
Audio Device(s) Realtek dunnowat 7.1 onboard
Power Supply Eurocase 450w
Software Vista Ultimate x32
Benchmark Scores Poor, horrible xD
I disagree, Starcraft is quite a unique game, it's races/factions are completely different though balanced very well. Each unit is useful and can be used in different ways. In games like TA half the units are worthless. Starcrafts interface also has a far better feeling.

I couldn't say it better, even a terran dropship can make you have a bad time (using it to increase tank at-range at siege mode).