1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Stargate Resistance

Discussion in 'Games' started by digibucc, Feb 10, 2010.

1. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    an Online FPS out now on D2D. Downloading now.

have no idea how good it might be, but I considered it a $20 investment into Stargate Worlds so let's hope that stays afloat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

D2D Link Here
    [​IMG]

As much as I LOVE Stargate, and I do - I wasn't holding out much hope for this. and though it's no blockbuster - it's incredibly decent and gives me a lot of hope for Worlds :)
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. Irish_PXzyan

Irish_PXzyan

Thanks Received:
    Me and my brother are considering this!
    But We would love to know more :p

Give us your impressions on it as soon as you can!
  3. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    Is this a stargate worlds spinoff? I tried following that game but i feel like its in the process of falling apart
  4. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    stargate worlds is still a go - they say. they ran out of money though.

so yeah, im pretty sure this is stargate worlds tech, polished to a simple shooter to grab some extra cash to finish developing worlds. installing now. screenies and thoughts soon :)
  5. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    it'll take longer to get into it and see how well it does the Stargate universe...

but 5 minute impression is it's a $20 game. decent mechanics, nothing terribly "wrong" just kinda uninspired. doesn't look bad considering it is probably the base to the mmo. with some textures and graphics tweaks it is an mmo i will actually play :)

and this shooter will be a decent time waster. and finally a new game in the stargate universe. There are different classes, etc - read the D2D link in the OP for more info on that. the people who killed me looked cooler than me :)

but it's no amazing feat. doesn't compare to AAA shooters - but I wasn't expecting it to.

screens: moved to first post.

im too in to BF:BC2 to spend the time it deserves right now though.... but if you have any Q's or reqs for a specific SS let me know.

here are some more screens:

title
    [​IMG]

game selection
    [​IMG]

commando
    [​IMG]

scientist
    [​IMG]

ashrak
    [​IMG]

jaffa
    [​IMG]

lost the goa'uld screenie, bbiam
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  6. sunnendei New Member

Thanks Received:
    Is this a scam??

I spent 20$ and downloaded SGR and after I finished the install and loaded the game. it wont let me create a login. I tryin to contact FireSky, and Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment and they kept sending me to voice mail. how am I so post to login. What is the process to create a login and password.