1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Steam Games Source Code?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Kreij, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Sorry ... Busy yesterday and working on the Jeep all day today. Contest is closed and I will announce winners in a day or two.
    I was going to extend the international portion but no one is posting anyway ... so let's get it decided and get some prizes out !! :toast:

yogurt_21, DannibusX, Vinska and 3 others say thanks.
  2. Kreij

Thanks Received:
    Okay, ladies and germs. I took my time and re-read through all the post, keeping in mind the official rules.
    First I would like to thank everyone who entered to once again make one of my contests fun. :toast:

The US winner is : Yogurt
    He set the bar crazy high right from the begining, followed the rules to a tee, and belittled the pirates in a non-stop manner with sarcasm and humor without ever resorting to name-calling.
    Well done, Yogurt. If I ever write a game I'm hiring you as head of my PR department.

The International winner is : Vinska
    Again, a well played denunciation of the pirates and the addition of leaving them high and dry in the end ... again without any name-calling.

Special Mention: DannibusX
    This made me laugh out loud. A $25 Newegg gift certificate for you. PM me your e-mail address.

Now ... for Yogurt and Vinska. As per the rules, you have to answer one simple question ...
    "Since it's better to give than to receive, what TPU member do you want your prize to go to?"
    (It can't be the other winner)

3. Vinska

Vinska

Thanks Received:
    Is it a trick question, where "other winner" is the trick, thus has "me" as the "right" answer? :roll:

P.S. This is NOT my answer. My answer will have to wait - I don't know TPU members that well, so I need to do a 'lil scouting to confirm my choice.

Crunching for Team TPU
  4. Irony

Irony

Thanks Received:
    Well, ya know, I'm pretty awesome :laugh:

If it was up to me it'd be cool to give something to one of the guys that's always giving stuff; There's several.

Brilliant contest btw

5. Vinska

Vinska

Thanks Received:
    Now, after getting a little sleep, my head is working so I can do this, I think.

So, I have this dilemma:

1. Choose someone on TPU to get the prize.
    2. Choose "me", thus claiming the prize for myself.
    3. Take-a-third-option. Be a "friggin' smartass" and choose "Kreij", which would mean that no one actually gets the prize.

But then it struck me: I feel like having a little Kreij blood in my veins tuh-day. So I am doing this in His style. Kind of. Sort of. Well, not really. But still...
    I am going to tell Kreij in a PM, and not to tell the general public. If he tells You all afterwards, then okay. But if he doesn't, well, it'll have to remain a secret MUHAHA~!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. yogurt_21

yogurt_21

Thanks Received:
    As per my own selfishness, I choose me, but if I can't choose me...lets see, who haven't I gotten in a fight with in a while? hmm.... gonna have to go with 1kurgan1 on this one. Haven't argued with him in ages on tpu (gn doesn't count).

7. Kreij

Thanks Received:
    Thank you gentlemen. Please PM your real name and address so I can get prizes to you. :)

Vinska, I'll PM with you to work something out since you are in Lithuania.

yogurt_21 and Vinska say thanks.
  8. yogurt_21

yogurt_21

Thanks Received:
    Now as part of the fun I wont say what it was. But my wifes reaction to it was "wow" and not in the sarcastic roll your eyes kind of way either.

9. Irony

Irony

Thanks Received:
    That's specific.