1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SteelSeries SteelSound 4H

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Frederik S, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  2. i_am_mustang_man New Member

Thanks Received:
    how is a headset with a bad listening experience getting a 9.5? shouldn't that be worth half of the score?
  3. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    Compared to the price the listening experience is average, but the gaming performance is really good for a headset that only costs € 49.99. The listening experience isn't bad, it just isn't as good and well balanced for listening to MP3s as it's for gaming.
  4. i_am_mustang_man New Member

Thanks Received:
    oh... makes sense, i guess i just didn't see gaming vs listening. i too have a steel sound (the 5Hv2) and love it. maybe i have a suggestion then: because listening is anything that comes out of a head set, maybe specify that the con is more music listening, not just listening in general, cuz it might be less confusing. solid review btw, i forgot to mention that. very thorough :)
  5. Nessie New Member

Thanks Received:
    really good review, well done ;) This headset seems like perfect for it's price range, I'm planing to take it, but the only thing that worries me is the weak cable....
  6. MKmods Case Mod Guru

Thanks Received:
    erocker says thanks.