1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Street Fighter IV

Discussion in 'Games' started by random, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    No seth is cheating bastard cause he actually reads your moves before your do them and has a 1 second faster respond time then anything you do therefor he can react to your ultra before you can finish pulling it off.BLAH!! i hate him
  2. Kusimeka

Kusimeka

Thanks Received:
    Seth REALLY pisses me off, he pissed me off so much after trying for ages to beat him with Chun Li, i used blanka and got him in a corner and spammed electric and he couldn't move. ahh it felt so good :laugh:
  3. pabloc74

pabloc74 New Member

Thanks Received:
    june=?=?=?= wtf?¿?¿?¿:banghead:

i wait this game since anounce him
  4. random

random

Thanks Received:
    Ummm mouse would fail but thats why you only use a keyboard to play the game if you don't have that cool arcade peripheral >_>

Its not less of a hassle for me getting it online with a 360, I've explained that its because I live in Australia meaning I gotta make an international call which costs a shit load more than just going to a website on your computer :laugh:

I've used my Trial on xbox360 already for halo 3 and im not gonna even bother if i get a trial for the 360 version of SFIV online cause I gotta keep making international calls to sort out my subscription.

Final Bosses of street fighter have a crap load of hacks... Street fighter III has a final boss who can replenish his life after you've used more than half of yours trying to kill him ^^ also he has an unavoidable special! LOL.
  5. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    Guess what, I have a Gamepad due to sports games i play (racing mainly) Logitech Dual Action.

6. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    good coz ive tried emulators on the pc and a lot of the games are not that good with a keyboard

that gamepad will help a lot probly better than the 360 pad lol it sucks for pulling of combos but that might just be my fault although it seems like ive pressed the right buttons

anyway if you want to sign up for xbox live all you do is make a silver account go on ebay or go to a local store get a 13/12month card scratch insert code into 360
    all it requires is a email and thats it to sign up i think you put in a few details but NO CALLS i fail to see why ausi would be different its the exact same console and system im not tryign to be a prick just saying whats the facts here
  7. -1nf1n1ty-

Thanks Received:
    you know how to beat seth?

1st round rush him he will probably give it to you
    2nd stay back 2-3 sonic booms he jumps after you and if he gets close enough he just piledrives you, its better that he does this then anything else, make sure you close enough for hius sonic booms to jump over it then combo him, and throws help alot if you just so happen to stun him either use your special or throw

seth is annyoing but once you understand the pattern he's easy as hell

thats it, come on guys 3rd strikes boss was harder then seth TRUUUUUUUST me.....fuck you Gill all my wasted coins fuck you

to randomflip:Street fighter III has a final boss who can replenish his life after you've used more than half of yours trying to kill him ^^
    you can stop that when he's regenerating you know? just hit him(no projectiles, only kicks or punches)

Attached Files:

random and KieranD say thanks.
  8. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    that boss in street fighter 3 sounds like a fucking nightmare, probably beatable but barely

i mean your like yes almost done then wham more health its like trying to beat a character twice

seth is glitchable but i can see how a pattern would be the obvious way to beat him without glitching

i suck at timing sometimes i go to do a super move and ryu will just upercut or ill be able to do a hadouken but not an ultra weird
  9. -1nf1n1ty-

Thanks Received:
    dont use projectiles on seth unless your upclose projectiles just waste time and easier for him to jump after you and into a combo, use big hits but once he's on the floor dont bother hovering over him he's either gonna do
    a)uppercut
    b)grab you
    c)super

only use projectiles on him when up close like in a combo
  10. Kusimeka

Kusimeka

Thanks Received:
    Guys, i'm playing on the PS3, and i can pull of hadoukens, ect quite reliable with the ps3 dpad, but pulling off the Supers, or ultras is just so unreliable, and hardly ever seems to work even though i'm pushing the right buttons.

Should i be using the stick? any advice? my main atm is Ken. Thanks.
  11. Silverel

Silverel New Member

Thanks Received:
    Practice. There's always a slight rhythm to each SF. You'll get the hang of it...
  12. -1nf1n1ty-

Thanks Received:
    to me d pad is a must for all street fighter games I couldnt stand using the analog, dpad will be just better overall for street fighter games, but games like tekken and soul caliber etc thats up to you, I can help you practice whats your psn?
  13. kysg New Member

Thanks Received:
    hmmm man I need to get this, darn still playing KOF like a lazy SOB

and I wouldn't say there is a rythm you just need to pick a character and get down to business and know your character know what makes him/her tick.

usually in majority of SF's I've played Ken has been the faster of the other shoto, Ryu, he's faster, throws do more damage, and has a very annoying tick, can't remember if it's a standing mid or high punch, but anyways stuff like that man.

and I'm definately not a chun fan....especially after SFIII
  14. Kusimeka

Kusimeka

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, i've been using the d pad, after playing for another day i'm starting to get the hang of using ultras a bit more reliable now, and can do upercuts almost all the time. Yeah sure i'm up for a few matches, my PSN is Kusimeka

Though right now, i'm on wireless and can only use wired at nights when my family arent in the living room, i've tried playing with wireless but it likes to d/c alot, which is a pain!