• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Submitting VBIOS to database using GPU-Z

.NetRolller 3D

Maybe a stupid question, but:
How do I submit a VBIOS to the database using GPU-Z?

The database's page says that GPU-Z can be used to submit BIOSes, but I haven't been able to find that option in GPU-Z.

Thanks,
.NetRolller 3D

Oh, and also, I suggest reporting VBIOS build date instead of card release date - IMO it is a much more important piece of information.

EDIT: Found the option, but GPU-Z claims that the BIOS is already in the database. On the database page, though, only an older BIOS is listed for Quadro FX 770M.
The BIOS file is attached.

Attachments

• fx770m.zip
    41.9 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

niffcreature

Hi ;)

Answer: because one person is reviewing them all manually. Which is what makes it pretty much useless.

I'm going to post a new thread about it.

Also there is the misconception that all vBIOS of the same filename E. G. 62.92.0F.00.00 are the same, which is not true. AND the misconception that there are "standard" vBIOS and then there are vBIOS which should never be in the collection, like the one I sent you, even that is a more likely vBIOS for someone to need if they were say trying to install a different 9600m GT on their HP HTPC...