1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Super Talent Announces 2GB DDR Kits

Discussion in 'News' started by malware, Jan 26, 2006.

1. malware New Member

Thanks Received:
    Super Talent Technology today announced two new ultra high performance DDR memory kits consist of a pair of 1GB DDR memory modules developed specially for gamers and enthusiasts. Both kits have been tested extensively in Super Talent's engineering labs on multiple enthusiast motherboards to ensure compatibility and reliability. X40PB2GC3 and X32PB2GC2 are both kits of two 1GB modules. The first kit supports ultra fast 500MHz clock speeds(PC4000) at standard CAS-3 latencies. The second one is PC3200 CAS-2 kit. Both these new memory kits have aluminum heat spreaders for better thermal performance. Every module built is tested at its rated specifications before it gets Super Talent label and lifetime warranty. The Ultra-Performance 2GB DDR Kits are available today from resellers worldwide. Read the full press release here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2006
  2. wtf8269

wtf8269 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Do the CL2's also run PC4000?

Edit: Nevermind. I read the article. I don't understand the big deal about these, there are other sticks that can run settings like these.
  3. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    i know a friend with this ram, he seems rather happy with it. OC's quite well too.