1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TF2 stuttering mouse aim

Discussion in 'Games' started by MadClown, May 15, 2010.

1. MadClown

MadClown New Member

Thanks Received:
    NY, the state were you cant defend yourself
    When I play Team Fortress 2 online I get stuttering when I look around with the mouse, I would say its microstuttering, by my framerate is fine. In a lan server by myself it doesn't happen, only online. I tried TF2 on xp with the same system config and game settings and its fine, only Windows 7 seems to have this problem, it never used to do it until recently within the past month and a half. It could possibly be my mouse drivers, because I didn't install logitech setpoint on xp, but I did on 7, but Ive used the same drivers since I installed 7 back in October and never had this problem then.

2. Hybrid_theory

Hybrid_theory

Thanks Received:
    Its cause steam was released on the mac and all the games are like: NO POISON

3. EastCoasthandle

EastCoasthandle New Member

Thanks Received:
    Is the optical sensor of your mouse clean? When I get that I clean mine with some rubbing alcohol and a Q-Tip. Then I clean my mouse pad and the problem disappears.

4. ktr

ktr

Thanks Received:
    Something is wrong with the recent waves of update. A lot of people are reporting stuttering and slowdowns.