1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thank you!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Violeta, May 23, 2008.

1. Violeta

Violeta New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks to all of you who suggested Overlord! I just got it in the mail today and it looks beautiful! Oh, it's so sweet to be (digitally) evil, but even better to be cheered on while at it! My husband got to it first :rolleyes:, so after he has a go at it for a while, I hope to as well! I was too busy messing with Oblivion mods and he snuck it away :). Thanks, it looks like a great game for the long weekend!

2. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Indeed it is a great game.. I still have it on my comp., Btw if you have the PC version please update it so there will be no fps lock on the game thus even on monstrous GFX cards it was still at a constant low FPS, do download the patch :D

3. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    What kind of game is it? The website isn't really clear about it. Nor can I tell from screenshots. It apparently is made in .nl though. Always nice to know that we make games :)

4. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Dan it's kind of an rpg where you choose to be a Good "Evil ruler of minions" or True evil, where you control a small army of minions which have different abilities, 1st are browns which are more on combat melee, reds = long range fire type, greens = who are stealthed, and blue ones which I forgot what they do lol, basically you either help people or ransack them and rebuild your tower to be glorious once more, and also you get to choose between to chicks to be your queen, its a fun game!!

5. craigwhiteside

craigwhiteside New Member

Thanks Received:
    im doing a review of it on my site, so hopefully it will become clear of what its about :)

6. andrew_791 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi, yeah you got that right. Its indeed a great game. I am having it in my pc too.

7. Violeta

Violeta New Member

Thanks Received:
    I got it for $9.99 at Target, and for that cheap, I could not believe how good the graphics are, how fun it is, how it doesn't take itself too seriously, how much attention they put into detail, how cute the minions look with pumpkins on their heads, etc. Very fun and visually appealing game.

8. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Hehe glad you're enjoying it, don't forget to patch the game, btw the brown minions get weapons from bosses and other things they kill, if they die they loose the weapon.