1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The ASUS P45 Owner's Club

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by alexp999, Mar 28, 2009.

1. m1dg3t

m1dg3t

Thanks Received:
    Made it this far over the last few day's, tested Prime 95 Large FFT/Small FFT/Blend each for 6Hrs along with SuperPi up to 16m, eveything stable. Gonna enjoy life for the next few day's then see how much farther i can push the FsB with these volt's :eek: Thinking of looking for a new fan for my CPU heatsink as i don't like that max core temp, i have horrible case flow :eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. m1dg3t

m1dg3t

Thanks Received:
    Necromance! :rolleyes:

After relearning everything over the last few months i've settled on a decent , IMO, setup.

Since my last post i grabbed the latest p95, SuperPi & Furmark and also been running some 3dmark Vantage to make sure stability is there :eek:

Snipped this recently "mid run", finally learned to take a screenie in Vista :slap: I'm pretty pleased with the results considering the modest volts (1.30vcore, .630/.635 GTLs, 1.56v PLL, 1.34v FSB Term, 2.2v DRAM, 1.32v NB, .630v NB GTL, 1.2v SB, 1.6v PCIe) and cramped air cooled case, not to mention the "joy" of clocking vintage hardware :laugh:

Still going....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012