1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Last of Us

Discussion in 'Games' started by 1nf3rn0x, Dec 16, 2012.

1. 1nf3rn0x

1nf3rn0x

Thanks Received:
    NHKS says thanks.
  2. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    Yea its a shame, together with MGS4, Heavy Rain, couple of other PS3 games that I would want to play on PC.

The game looks fantastic although we are being bombarded with tons of post apocalyptic games as of late

3. 1nf3rn0x

1nf3rn0x

Thanks Received:
    It would be really nice to have a kick ass pc only exclusive. Like how Xbox has Halo and PS3 has Uncharted and so on.

It would give devs a chance to finally harness the power of modern gpu's instead of giving us shit console ports.

4. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

Thanks Received:
    I do wish it was on PC as well, but I can't wait for it regardless.

It's made by Naughty Dog, the same dev as the Uncharted series. It should be quite a good game.

Will finally have an excuse to bust my old fat PS3 out of my closet and play it.

5. 1nf3rn0x

1nf3rn0x

Thanks Received:
    Naughty Dog know how to make a good game ;)

6. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    You should look at the Total War series, especially Rome II, although its not as popular as Halo and Uncharted, It is really the most advanced game out there imo, also Arma III.

there are also MMORPG like Guild Wars 2, Diablo III, but they don't even utilize the power of modern day PCs.

Crysis was the shit back then, Crytek messed it up with Crysis 2 and maybe 3. although I still like the game.

corrected :D

7. 1nf3rn0x

1nf3rn0x

Thanks Received:
    The original Crysis is what I want to see more of on pc. Something that brings systems down to their knees, a real a grade shooter. Since then there's been nothing like that or as epic released as a pc exclusive.

8. NHKS

NHKS New Member

Thanks Received:
  9. Lionheart

Lionheart

Thanks Received:
    Really looking forward to this game, I seem to enjoy PS3 exclusive titles more then any other games out there TBH ;)

10. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac

Thanks Received:
    I don't feel bad about some exclusives that I desperately wanted on PC. For instance after playing a bit of both Uncharted 1&2 on my friend's PS3, they seem horribly geared toward clumsy gamepad controls, and quite frankly the graphics are heavily over saturated in color and the gameplay while good isn't anything revolutionary.

Red Dead Redemption and The Last of Us however look very good, and they'll probably never come to PC, nor will GoW 2, 3, etc. You just have to deal with missing out on some games when you play PC only.

I can't believe Borderlands 2 won Shooter of the Year AND Character of the Year. Max Payne 3 had it beat on both fronts. At least GoTY went to a worthy title. Not my choice, but worthy none the less.

11. Lionheart

Lionheart

Thanks Received:
    Star Citizen :respect: