1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by mullered07, Aug 13, 2008.

?

Is an independant Scotland going to be bad for the remainder of the Un-United Kingdom?

Poll closed Yesterday at 6:55 PM.
  1. Yes without a doubt it would have serious social/economic repercussions

37.5%
  2. Yes but only a marginal effect

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No not at all but would prefer we remain intact anyway

25.0%
  4. No not at all, they can do whatever they want, we will be better off without them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Does anyone outside of Scotland really care anyway?

37.5%
  1. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Just watch FC Internazionale Milano and youll know why i like football. ADRIANOOOO!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX-SB_Irp-8

God if football in Scotland gets any more embarrassing i dont know what ill do.I mean Scotland only has Celtic and Rangers even then Rangers couldnt beat Kaunus some Lithuanian team to get into the Champions league.

I used to die hard hate football but if you watch REAL football not Derby or the rest of the Premier League bellow 10th its really good.

I mean i cant imagine anyone not watching Messi and not being amazed, or Frank Ribery.

Snooker is cool but i only watch big tournaments not random snooker, Golf is good then again i only watch the big tournaments too.

Rugby is not for me but i like the world cup and 6 nations.

2. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    tbh i dont know what the uk is coming to, i live in a fairly small town that has numerous indian takeaways and not one of them is open at 12am to deliver a god damn curry, thats sacrelig (sp?) in my book, where i originally come from you can order takeaway until about 4-5am, but 12 midnight :shadedshu im ashamed to live here :wtf:

and yes ive had a couple of beers but as an english/irishman, am i not entitled to have a few and scoff on a curry to finish the night off ? without having to ring half the goddam takeaways in town only to be told "sorry were closed" , well rant over, managed to find one that both open and delivering OMG :eek: lol

3. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    well thats when you go to your nearest 24hr supermarket & buy yourself a microwave curreh - otherwise if your cooking skills are up to scratch make your own curreh - its not that difficult

5mins from my door there use to be a 24hr kebab shop but they closed :( theres like 6 kebab shops within a 5min radius of each other lol most of them are turkish/arab but theres one that is carra-bian but ive never tasted their stuff.

if not kebabs then Fried Chicken - theres also like 5 of them packed on the same street. (black people love their fried chicken)

Errrr my areas not too bad its a nice little community - mainly populated by turks, greeks, arabs & the odd Italian. & yes they all speak english fluently - it was cool until people started moving away & the council stepped in & took control of their empty homes & used to them to re-house fucktards like Ex-Convicts & single mothers with 20 kids. & since the kids lack respect for others my area has pretty much dropped down from 'cool' too 'omg lets paint my face black, wear a hoodie & carry a knife (no offence to black people - I have a lot of black friends who i think the world of but there are those who would rather go against the community rather then joining us in our peace)

Im not at all racist but there are a lot of black people who think they are above the law so can do whatever they want etc etc & our justice system is a shambles.

their always the first to scream that we are steriotyping them or racialy harrasing them but they bring it on themselves a few loose cannons can quickly ruin it for the community.

My parents are currently in dispute with my council (re)housed black neighbours for various reasons.

1 - they blast rap music out LOUD day & f**king night even at 3am or 7am they are still at it.

2 - they keep 2 dogs that they just leave in the garden. the dogs are always barking at any f**king thing that flies into their garden & the residents dont clean up the garden so its full of dog shit every where & when its sunny the stench is awful.

3 - their dogs keep tunneling under the fence into our garden - shitting all over the place & wreking my mums veg patches.

4. their kids broke BOTH our walls in our front yard by climbing all over them - the council/housing trust wont get builders in & still refuse to compensate us for repairs - we had to get a builder in to rebuild the walls but we could only rebuild one since no place sells the same bricks anymore (we have these blocks which have some sorta flower patern cut in) weve never had a problem with the walls since i was born well over 20years ago - after much more complaining the council finaly stepped in & nailed in an iron fence which divides up out fron yards otherwise they would be using our front gate instead of theirs.

& after many complaints & phonecalls to the housing trust/council which mostly were mostly ignored - a council rep finaly turned up to talk about the problems. they took a few photos & had a chat with us then went to talk to our neighbours. when the rep came back the rep told us that parantly they had launched/started complaints against us for the reasons...

1 - they never had dogs (they werent in the garden when the council rep came to visit - I dunno where they hid them)

2 - our plants are growing into their side of the garden

my mother was laughing so hard she nearly had a heart attack. for starters they NEVER tidy up their own garden so its like f**king jungle - they have loads of bushes, plants growing into our garden not to mention their tree which literally covers up our shed at the bottom of the garden but we have never complained about that.

after some further talks the counsil rep just said that we were all adults & rather that we talk to our neighbours to resolve the current issues rather then getting the counsil involved.

Since the council has more or less refused to help us solve this dispute - we now have to move into stage 3 where we have to get solicitors involved which is a shame as it will cost both of us even more money but if the council has refused theres nothing we can do asside from trying to get the family nextdoor evicted or possibly given an ASBO (lol) - after thats done we will also take on the council for doing nothing despite so many complaints - weve had plenty of people down our street that have had problems with this family so we have all the backing to make things happen hopefully.

the time for talk is over

4. Chryonn

Chryonn

Thanks Received:
    You sir, have typed what i've thought for a long time. it's not racism, it's just pointing out what's going on in the real world.

5. kyle2020 Guest

count me in brother!

6. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    damn wheres all the buzzing chat about all things british lol oh well, on another note ive had a pretty unevenful weekend, built my bro a computer consisiting of q9450, 4gb ocz hpc ddr2 1000, wd6400aaks, 8800gts and a nzxt alpha case, not too shabby, aside from that just the usual, a few beers today and a sunday roast with pork yum yum lol

hope someones had a more exciting weekend than me lol :toast:

oh btw, where the hell is that post pics of your room thread, i cant find it for the life of me :slap:

7. kyle2020 Guest

not too shabby at all! sounds like a nice system - how much did all that set him back?

Was at work from half 7 (urgh) till 1 today, went home, had a lovely roast dinner and since i have been relaxing and am about to watch final destination :toast:

8. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    i loved the first final destination when it first came out, cool movie and actually makes you jump at that one point ;)

£600 or just under in all, its quite a nice little rig

i have no work tomorrow, i have had the day booked off for a few weeks as i was meant to be going to aston villa - liverpool, but my father in law couldnt get tickets on the end, im glad, it was a poor match and a shitty day lol (and i would have had to sit in the villa side and keee schtum lol)

9. Tatty_One

Tatty_One Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Where as, for a Man City supporter it has been a rather good day, shame about that other game (well both actually!).......:rockout:

10. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    tbh im not too bothered about todays result, i think villa had somthing to try and prove and i think a draw away is better than a loss, we (liverpool) are lacking in one crucial dept and thats widemen, ie: we have no decent ones, that and also keane has yet to find his form and create a good understanding with torres, but 3 games in were 2nd (only by goal difference) and have suffered no losses with 2 away games, thats a good start to the season imo,

as ive said before tatty im hoping to see some good things from city, i beleieve theyve just made another 2 signings, a brazillian and a spaniard from espanyol (cant be bothered to look up there names :p), am going to be looking forward to seeing how hughes fairs at city, should be a good season all round.

11. Tatty_One

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, I agree with you about your wingers (or lack of)....kind of makes you wonder why they didnt bid for SWP??

12. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    tbh i think the riera deal is done and delivered, and looking at him on youtube despite what some are saying, he looks like just the kind of player we need at the moment, thats a great video btw check it out ;)

13. mithrandir New Member

Thanks Received:
    Add me to this thread pls :D

14. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    done ;) welcome, kick your shoes off, sit back and relax :p

15. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Coverage here in Oz of the premier league is crap theres no free to air coverage of games with only pay tv getting live ones wich sucks. Either i wach online or listen on bbc world service i wanna wach Liverpool games dammit :(:cry:

16. Tatty_One

Thanks Received:
    Thats mostly the case here in the UK anyways with the Premiere League!

17. Chryonn

Chryonn

Thanks Received:
    *shakes fist at Sky*

18. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    tvuplayer (soccer 2 channel) or http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

my source for all premier league games, of course theres more than just the epl to watch, bundesliega, serie a, basketball etc etc, just depends whats on :toast:

DrPepper and Triprift say thanks.
  19. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Cool will have to checkem out mon thanks for that :toast:

20. kyle2020 Guest

my dad says a massive thanks haha.

21. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    I hate this damn America loving government we seem to have.

God damn stupid people.

22. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    Count me in this group :D now whos for deep fried tea ;)

23. Gam'ster

Gam'ster New Member

Thanks Received:
    Im in and up for some tea as long as i dont have to make it, that really gets on my tits

24. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Done and done ! :toast:

lot of moves hapening in the final few hours of the transfer window, i was shocked at man city putting in a cheeky bid for berba lol that would defo give saf the hump :roll:

i did say i was dreading them becoming another chelsea tho and trying to buy titles (although i dont think they will have the success that chelsea have under abramovich truth be told), looks like i was right :shadedshu

still 5 hours to go, who knows what will happen ? :toast:

Gam'ster and DrPepper say thanks.
  25. Tatty_One

Thanks Received:
    Lol, look at the money you have spent over the last 5 years.....difference is it didnt quite work for you :p