1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by mullered07, Aug 13, 2008.

1. red268

red268

Thanks Received:
    Surely wasps count as a crime?

2. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    What's their purpose in nature anyway ? and in Germany the hornets there are protected by the law which sucks :(

3. red268

red268

Thanks Received:
    That's insane!! They're terrible too!! The world's gone nuts

4. red268

red268

Thanks Received:
    Alas, I'd love to stay and discuss the finer points of moaning about things, but I've got to be up early tomorrow - which I will moan about in the morning, don't worry.

5. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    woohoo its friday night and im ....... well, im erm sat at home, but on a lighter note, i am having many cans of cider which make me feel not as bad about that.

and besides its the weekend now, its official, im allowed to get pissed, lie in, walk around in my undies all day tomorrow and then watch the football :toast: and do it all over again on saturday night. (as you can tell i dont get out much and small things amuse me greatly :laugh:)

no but seriousley im glad the weekend is here, its does seem to make sense of everything, although im already gonna be panic attacking on sunday evening cause i know the weeks got to start all over again, and i have to go and work for someone i neither care for nor share their passion for that crap called a job i have. haha

oh well such is life, heres to weekends and getting so drunk you forgot your life was totally pants :roll::roll::roll:

6. DrPepper

Thanks Received:
    Do u know what I find really great ... when you come out a shower but don't change out of a towel and go sit on tpu then tell others how great it is :D

7. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    For haloween I'm wearing a derby cap and donning a mustache! I'm currently drinking a very good cup of Earl Grey.:D

8. DrPepper

Thanks Received:
    I didn't know you were british :eek:

9. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    know what makes me laugh ? when a man gets out of the shower or bath, he dries himself like a madman, we go nuts with towels and rub ourselves (in a non sexual way of course :twitch: )like madmen, where as a women, has to be all like
    its true, you watch a woman get out of a bath and she'll wear that towel for hours until she is ready where as a man is like, shit im wet i need to get dry NOW!!!! lol

10. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    i think he's lying i mean who drinks earl grey ? give me a nice cup of english breakfast tea any day of the week o and a bacon sarnie :pimp:

11. DrPepper

Thanks Received:
    :laugh: Another thing is when a guy goes to town to buy something. He goes thier knowing what he wants and where to get it whereas women go and take ages looking around in the everyshop .... not being sexist its a fact :p

erocker you scallywag

12. erocker

Thanks Received:
    Yes, I'm a half Brit. My family moved to America from Liverpool when I was an infant. C'mon Earl Grey is delicious! I like English Breakfast too, but I'm a sucker for burgemont.

13. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    whats the thing with a women having to touch clothes there looking at, they kinda just see somthing they like and then rub the fabric in between there finger and thumb and they know instantly weather there going to buy it, i dont do that shit, i go shopping i see somthing i buy it, end of story, very rarely ill try somthing, but fabric rubbing ? thats just wrong!! :shadedshu

so your really a yank ? :laugh:

14. DrPepper

Thanks Received:
    Yeah that's like me going into a pc world and feeling up the headphones then deciding which one has the best sound quality :laugh:

15. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    DrPepper is scottish i didnt know that? or is that you just live there?

its a shit hole, up north its barren in the central its all poverty and like eastern europe

16. DrPepper

Thanks Received:
    I am scottish :D I'm lucky my mum and dad are well off but where I live is a bit like bosnia

17. Tatty_One

Tatty_One Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    You worry me!...

18. Tatty_One

Tatty_One Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Lol....AKA Celtic park tonite :laugh:

19. erocker

Thanks Received:
    lol, why? It's the Earl Grey isn't it. It's always the Earl Grey...:(

20. red268

red268

Thanks Received:
    Lee Evans. Love it.

21. DrPepper

Thanks Received:
    :laugh: The school's park caught fire because of that. I hate when celtic or rangers lose because then half the country become arsenists :rockout: it must look like the blitz from above.

22. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    ah the old firm! dont mind it but i just dont like it when it gets political and religious

glasgow is like bosnia all the fighting and shit housing backwards NHS where you go and get some superbug, bloody expensive to buy now, none jobs going around, everyone sits in the street and drinks spirits and fortified wine (bucky), we have cold shitty weather all year long

see we should just move central scotland to eastern europe

it was a draw at park head (celtic park) man mc donald had a beezer of a goal

typical day in glasgow for me get up and feel f'kd like i just had the flu, rush for the bus then it f'n comes late, go to college fanny about with mates in college instead of doing the work which is pishy word networking for retards ect oh what is the internet is it A.a lan or B. a wan
    get asked at lunch by 50 high school kids "got any fags mate" "got a light mate" "gonnae go in and get me 20 mayfair" "got any credit in yer phone pal"
    come home to a pile of sky and farmfoods junk mail, get on the pc, watch simpsons get dinner later go to cousins to watch the Champions league get a few Magners at theirs come home go on pc go to bed

occasionally if your out the fags change to booze or the phone changes to spare change, this is what the neds ask you for

ah man neds the ultra chavs of scotland! boozed up and ready for a brawl at all times

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  23. aCid888*

aCid888* New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm from England :) Derbyshire to be exact, but I live in Canada most of the year with my fiance, do I still count? lol

24. kyle2020 Guest

Yes you do :D welcome aboard gentleman! Very nice to hear you have travelled that far for the someone you love! :toast:

25. aCid888*

aCid888* New Member

Thanks Received:
    Why thank you. :)

Back there in Dec (2nd) and I will be getting a new pc and giving mine to her...thats love! lol :roll:

New system! (Click)