1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Witcher Enhanced Ed Downloadable!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by psyko12, Sep 21, 2008.

1. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Hey witcher fans the patch and contents and additional stuff are now downloadable via the official site!!!

official site

:rockout:

2. Polarman

Polarman New Member

Thanks Received:
    Does it make the game a lot better as they said?

3. Dbiggs9

Thanks Received:
    Will these work on the reloaded version?

4. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    http://www.gamershell.com/news_60424.html

The 1.4 patch, the English Language pack and the 2 extra missions/adventures.

At the Witcher's hompage the d/l links there are slow...not even 1/2 speed for me, the gamers hell went full speed. Plus for some reason the 1.4 I downloaded from the witcher's download link wouldn't install...the gamershell version installed fine.

I have retail copy, you have to REGISTER the game if you want to apply the patches, when installing it will ask for a login/pw that is registered to you via the CD Key.

But it added some goodies, the game is still kickass, gives me a reason to get back into it! Though it does seem to stress my x1950xtx more than I remember lol!

:toast:

5. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Cool thanks for the heads up!! This will definitely make me psyched into playing this again!!! So far seeing the screenies it made me holy sh** this looks tad more different when it came to characters different models and stuff.. Hope the additional quest has more content :D