1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The witcher

Discussion in 'Games' started by 3870x2, Dec 11, 2009.

1. assaulter_99

assaulter_99

Thanks Received:
    The first one had some pretty crippling bugs though, long loading times, bad dialogue, quests not loading (you cant progress). In the EE they made it better. Its a beautiful game, nice story, addictive music, so its worth your 80+ hours but try to get the EE.
  2. Sensi Karate

Sensi Karate New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, that loading time really was one of the Witchers major down points. Thank god they made up for it in EE, its quite fast now. Also there is also a few fan-made mods in EE which CD Projekt added which really shows that they care about there game.

Can't wait for The Witcher II: Assassin of Kings, I think I'll like the story even more!
  3. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    actually the long loading times were fixed long before the EE patch ;)
  4. Perra New Member

Thanks Received:
    The Witcher really is an amazing game, it is a bit too easy in the end though even on the hardest difficulty. It's a good thing that there's a mod out that makes it challenging again :)

There are ton's of good mods out for this game so that $5 is well spent if you ask me :)

Take a look here
  5. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    I did at 1st just gotta get used to the timing required which in the end added some thing different than just hit things as fast as you could click lol.

Game rocks and i got it when it was $40 and it was well worth that now for $5-$10 it's a dam steal. If you get the US version make fur you get the blood patch ( well if ya like blood in ya games that is :p ).