1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

<<Thermaltake Cebit 2010 All-new gaming chassis - Armor A90>>

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by hesterms34, Mar 29, 2010.

1. hesterms34 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Every year at the Cebit Hannover computer expo, computer and technology companies from all over the world come here to announce their latest product and technologies. Being a tech geek myself, I can’t let this opportunity slip away.
    Walking around at the humongous show floor, one booth caught my eye. Why did it catch my attention? Because last year, I had seen one of the coolest cases ever from that same company. Yup, the Level 10 from Thermaltake. At first, I thought that case was only a concept show piece, but it actually made it to the market.
    Enough about that, let’s move on to what’s new. Among a few new cases, one that caught my eye was the Armor A90. It sure looks like a case dressed in Armor outfit with the edgy and ventilation. Reminds me of some of the character we see in World of Warcraft.
    I gotta say, the case looks very cool that should fit nicely with anyone who are into gaming. If I had to rate it from a scale from 1 to 10, I would say it’s right up there in the high 8 or 9 range. Just hope that when it comes out, it won’t be something like $150 or $200.
    Before peeking at inside of the case, I picked up the brochure they had laying next to it. I was surprised by all the different features they had in there. Top 200mm blue LED fan, front 120mm blue LED fan and a place on the side panel that you can put another 120mm fan. They don’t have a live system running, but looking at the placement and size of the fans, should cool most of the components nicely.
    So, enough of blabbing, here are some of the pictures I took.

[​IMG]

As you can see from the picture, the design is very unique. Did I mention everything inside are painted black too? Nice touch, Thermaltake.

[​IMG]

I did ask about the availability of the Armor A90, Thermaltake representative at the show floor told me around May or June. Looking forward to some online reviews!

[​IMG]

You see how the brochure is like a blue-print of the actual case? Pretty neat. In there, they talk about the airflow and support for water cooling.

[​IMG]

As you can see, I am pretty excited about this case. I’ve been saving up to build myself an i7 rig. This definitely might be the one.

2. pantherx12

pantherx12 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I hate it, in every way ever.

In all seriousness, ignoring the odd style of the post.

The case is arse, as usual thermal-take have taken an OEM case and just changed the panels .

What happened to making decent cases!?

I have a Kandalf sitting behind me, its epic!

This is just generic average rubbish.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  3. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    We need new and imaginative cases like the Raven, not cases that look different outside but same inside.