• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thoughts on EVGA,HIS GPU'S

cool.dx.rip

Guys,recently in my local area computer market EVGA,HIS gpu's has come for 1st time.planning to buy 670 or 7950 cards.Retailers r praising this cards in that way it has just come from heaven.It doesnot matter if those cards r have no warranty because of durability.This two brands in one hand and all other gpu's brands in world one hand.This 2 cards will be farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better than those:toast::toast::toast:.I m quiet confused on their behavior.:banghead::banghead::ohwell::confused::wtf:
Excuse my ENG.

System Name Obelisc
Processor i7 3770k @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V
Cooling H110
Memory 16GB(4x4) @ 2400 MHz 9-11-11-31
Video Card(s) GTX 780 Ti
Storage 850 EVO 1TB, 2x 5TB Toshiba
Case T81
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium HD
Power Supply EVGA 850 T2 80+ TITANIUM
Software Win10 64bit
If they have no warranty in your area I wouldn't pick them over brands that do.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Sounds strange and very dodgy to me. I'd never buy a GPU without warranty, and EVGA and HIS are in no way particularly more reliable or better cards in general than other manufacturers. They may be getting paid/leaned on to push those specific brands to sell for some reason.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
No warranty? For one, I've NEVER heard of H.I.S. being ANY better, than any other maker. two, I've always found them particularly ugly. Those purple/bluish ones like the old 6970. The new 7950 looks like the damn star trek enterprise to Me. Go with EVGA if it's between those two. Also, I'm fairly sure EVGA offers a warranty, I'm surprised HIS doesn't. Go EVGA if his doesn't though.

cool.dx.rip

Sounds strange and very dodgy to me. I'd never buy a GPU without warranty, and EVGA and HIS are in no way particularly more reliable or better cards in general than other manufacturers. They may be getting paid/leaned on to push those specific brands to sell for some reason.

it may be other reason

Mactronix

Why would you even consider buying a card without a warranty over one that does ?
H.I.S are a good make of card as are EVGA but I certainly wouldn't consider buying even a top line specially cooled and overclocked version over a cheaper stock version if the stock card had a warranty and the special card did not.
MSI make cards with military grade parts that are way way over engineered but even these cards would not tempt me over a cheaper less well constructed card that had a warranty.

Mac :)