1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Thoughts/Prayers/Good Wishes Needed...

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by DOM, Jan 27, 2009.

1. DOM

DOM

Thanks Received:
    Well today I thought I was going to lose my lil girl, twice :cry:

wifes at the hospital right now cam home to get something and babys milk and more stuff

but the first time we thought she was choking in her car seat she was blue in the face some ppl got her to breath again called 911 so they can look at her, the fucken guy started to ask me ?'s I was :wtf: and hung up can said fuck im not going to wait seemed like forever she was very limp and would open and close her eyes so i speed to the ER which wasnt that far away, oh yeah this happened in the walmart parking lot just had went in to get a money oder and when we where leaving saw she was shaking her hands and was blue from here lips scared the sit out of me

then we where in the ER room fucken bitches couldnt put a IV if there life depended on it :mad: was about to blow up on them so they said she looked good that she might of have thrown up and choked on it which I thought also so after 4hrs of mostly waiting we left not even out of the area like block away

it happened again so i busted a u-turn back to the ER fucken scared as shit then they said that she had a seegers idk how to spell it but idk why she would and there trying to find out what making her have them

so need all the help cuz i want my happy girl back hope they find out and she get all better

2. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    Best of luck man. Are they giving you any indication as to what's causing her to choke?

DOM says thanks.
  3. madmanjohn

madmanjohn New Member

Thanks Received:
    dude im a noob here but i do have 5 grandkids-

thoughts prayers and more always man-:)

DOM says thanks.
  4. Nick89

Nick89

Thanks Received:
    I wish you the absolute best of luck&wishs DOM, I cant imagine what that must have felt like.

DOM says thanks.
  5. oily_17

oily_17

Thanks Received:
    My thoughts and prayers go with you man, hope all turns out well for your little girl.

Hope they get to the cause of the problem quickly..it's so scary when kids are not well and we feel helpless to them.

DOM says thanks.
  6. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Wish you the best and i hope everything turns out ok. If my little boy ever had something wrong happen to him i think i would just about die. I dont even want to imagine what you must be going though.

DOM says thanks.
  7. crtecha

crtecha New Member

Thanks Received:
    Good luck I wish you the best.

DOM says thanks.
  8. DRDNA

DRDNA

Thanks Received:
    Just sent a damp eyed prayer up for you ! Sorry brother ! You keep praying too and I hope all turns out well !

DOM says thanks.
  9. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    My prayers are also up for you and your family, hope she recovers soon, Good luck and God Bless!

DOM says thanks.
  10. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    Have you found out anything more? I'm beaming her my love right now man. THat's scarey.

DOM says thanks.
  11. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Man I usually have something "smart" to say but being a dad of two little girls this hit home. My best wishes to you and your girl.

Here is a prayer I found for those who are not the religious type.

Also I never recommend coming to Miami but one thing we have here are some of the best doctors and hospitals in the world. If the doctors near you cant help your little girl I suggest you take a trip south to Miami. If you need me to Ill call around. Just PM me.

DOM says thanks.
  12. thoughtdisorder

thoughtdisorder New Member

Thanks Received:
    You and the lady hang in there. I'm sure everything will turn out well. :)

Your little girl is in my prayers as you two are also.........

DOM says thanks.
  13. Israar

Israar

Thanks Received:
    Hey fella, not the easiest things to see ever that is, but I hope and pray for yourself, your missus and for your daughter's sake they find out what's wrong and see to it that she's perfectly fine, which I do believe they will do :)

In the meantime, I know it'll be hard but try to think positive on the situation and know your daughter is in good hands :) -- She'll be fine by the end of it all matey! :)

I for one can't say I know what the feeling's like but when I read what you wrote I felt all choked up as I couldn't imagine what I'd do or feel like if I ever was put in the position you was, as that would scare the living crap out of me too :(

Anyhow mate, your daughter is in good hands and try to stay positive as when she gets discharged you can give her the biggest hug and longest kiss you've ever done and she'll love it as you will :)

All the best fella!

--Lee

DOM says thanks.
  14. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    you got my prayers and wishes bor omg i hope she gets well soon!

DOM says thanks.
  15. bruins004 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I hope and wish the best for your family.
    May the worst be behind you guys.
    Hope your little girl gets well soon

DOM says thanks.
  16. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    hope every things alright with the little one. I dont know how I could handle that situation so I totally understand your rash actions. Just remember that the Dr's offices are there to help so hopefully you'll have a better nurse to watch over your girl.

DOM says thanks.
  17. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    ya i dont know how i couldn handle that eiher i mean a little girl man..i mean man...

DOM says thanks.
  18. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    You have mine, plus all the healing energy that I can muster headed your way. Hope she gets better my friend.

DOM says thanks.
  19. olithereal

olithereal New Member

Thanks Received:
    Wish you the best of luck Dom.

DOM says thanks.
  20. HolyCow02

HolyCow02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I hope she gets better! There has to be a reason for whats happening so I am hoping to god they find it! Best wishes to you and your wife and the little lady!

DOM says thanks.
  21. Cold Storm

Cold Storm Battosai

Thanks Received:
    Dom, best of luck and your in my prayers... let me know if you need anything. You got my messenger, and if needed, I'll give ya my cell. I hope all is well..

DOM says thanks.
  22. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    She is in my familys thoughts.....

DOM says thanks.
  23. Black Panther

Black Panther Senior Moderator™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Could have been choking but imo it looks like an acute asthma attack. The bronchi get constricted and make it harder for her to breathe. You can rest your mind now that you got her into clinic/hospital because she'll get the treatment she needs and the 'emergency' is over so to speak and she's in good care.

My little girl used to suffer from it a lot as well, normally whenever she caught even a slight cold or sniffle! We used to have to take her to hospital around once every couple of months and they'd put a mask on her face and have her breathe oxygen and ventolin.
    Once it was so serious she had to stay 3 days in hospital (and we with her). I understand how you can feel, your panic, because I went through it myself.

Her doc prescribed two types of inhalers, Ventolin for the acute attacks and Aircort as a preventive measure. I used to give her the preventive one when I saw the start of a cold, so that her bronchi would keep dilated, and the Ventolin if I saw her wheezing. That way I managed to keep her out of hospital.

Thankfully she appears to have grown out of it now that she's turned 6.

Several things could trigger such an attack... in my daughter's case it's a cold or other normally trivial illness, but it could also be an allergy for example to certain foods, to pets like cats perhaps, or to pollen or any other allergen.

How is she now?
    My prayers are with you and her, she'll be fine.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    DOM says thanks.
  24. DOM

DOM

Thanks Received:
    update they found she has the abno virus and no meds she can take to help her with :(

but where home shes back to normal just need to keep an eye on her

i dont wanna go to work but i know im going to get a nice bill left over from the insurance
    cuz of all the test that where done but thats all they found some other test are still being done since some take 3-5 days to get results

but shes was in my lap then she wanted to type and i lost what i had typed already lol but shes okay playing with here toys

just hope it doesnt happen again cuz shes got her b-day party to go to next month

thanks you all for your support

25. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    That is a relief. I wonder what input btarunr, Dr.Btarunr that is:), would have.