• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

THQ games on Steam

P

Protius

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/805/805747p1....mp;RSSid=805747

THQ games, including Relic's Company of Heroes and the Warhammer 40K series are now on Steam, as well as a few other interesting games:

# Supreme Commander - (Strategy; developed by Gas Powered Games)
# S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - (Action; developed by GSC Game World)
# Company of Heroes - (Strategy; developed by Relic Entertainment)
# Titan Quest - (Role playing; developed by Lore Entertainment)
# Titan Quest: Immortal Throne - (Role Playing; developed by Lore Entertainment)
# Full Spectrum Warrior - (Action; developed by Pandemic)
# Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers - (Action; developed by Pandemic)
# Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Gold Edition - (Strategy; developed by Relic Entertainment)
# Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade - (Strategy; developed by Relic Entertainment)
# Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Platinum Edition - (Strategy; developed by Relic Entertainment)

Kind of a shame that, along with Call of Duty 1 and 2, you can't register retail bought versions of games over Steam. Some people hate using Steam, but I gotta say, I find it useful, especially for updates. Just a shame that I'm never truly able to start it in offline mode, I have to start in online, then switch... pain in the ass when my connection gives out.

Oh well, I guess I might get Full Spectrum Warrior, the package with Ten HAmmers included is going for $13.95