1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

THQ games on Steam

Discussion in 'Games' started by Protius, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Protius New Member

Thanks Received:
    http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/805/805747p1....mp;RSSid=805747

THQ games, including Relic's Company of Heroes and the Warhammer 40K series are now on Steam, as well as a few other interesting games:

# Supreme Commander - (Strategy; developed by Gas Powered Games)
    # S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - (Action; developed by GSC Game World)
    # Company of Heroes - (Strategy; developed by Relic Entertainment)
    # Titan Quest - (Role playing; developed by Lore Entertainment)
    # Titan Quest: Immortal Throne - (Role Playing; developed by Lore Entertainment)
    # Full Spectrum Warrior - (Action; developed by Pandemic)
    # Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers - (Action; developed by Pandemic)
    # Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Gold Edition - (Strategy; developed by Relic Entertainment)
    # Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade - (Strategy; developed by Relic Entertainment)
    # Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Platinum Edition - (Strategy; developed by Relic Entertainment)
  2. Ripper3

Ripper3 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Kind of a shame that, along with Call of Duty 1 and 2, you can't register retail bought versions of games over Steam. Some people hate using Steam, but I gotta say, I find it useful, especially for updates. Just a shame that I'm never truly able to start it in offline mode, I have to start in online, then switch... pain in the ass when my connection gives out.

Oh well, I guess I might get Full Spectrum Warrior, the package with Ten HAmmers included is going for $13.95