1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Tough problem, Looking for Autobody Painting SIM

Discussion in 'General Software' started by jboydgolfer, Apr 14, 2013.

1. jboydgolfer

jboydgolfer

Thanks Received:
    Hello ALL,

Yes , as My title says , I'm looking for a Simulator/Program, that can be used to Load a SPECIFIC vehicle image, them 3 Dimensionally painted by Me on My desktop. I DO know that You can do something LIKE this with MS paint,paint.net, etc. So PLEASE, don't suggest it, I already know about that option. What I'm HOPING is that there is Someone out there who has either seem a program, or knows of one either that can be Downloaded, or Used on a website. As a note, I am NOT against using a Websites "java type" program. Meaning, I've heard of Some Automotive related websites that offer a VERY basic type of interactive program that allows You to Do something similar to what I've mentioned here in My post.

Thanks to those who have actually read MY post through, and thanks to EVERYONE who lends a HELPING hand.
  2. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
  3. jboydgolfer

jboydgolfer

Thanks Received:
    I appreciate Your help, Although I TOO google searched, and Came up with those links, however if you click on them You too will find that they are either Dead or unavailable. Thanks anyway.

It just seems strange to Me that this is something that hasn't been created Yet, or if it has, Why it is SOOOOO hard to Come across.
  4. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    YEAH i was SURPRISED too ;)
    Easy Rhino and jboydgolfer say thanks.
  5. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    jboydgolfer says thanks.
  6. jboydgolfer

jboydgolfer

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, thats what I'm guessing is My best option. I'm currently D/L'ing it Now.

I'm still keeping My fingers crossed that some-1 will come along and post a "hailMary" game saving recommendation:)
  7. jboydgolfer

jboydgolfer

Thanks Received:
    Finally got the most BASIC of grasp's of Sony Vegas for video editing, PLEASE tell me I don't need to start off Anew, and Learn a Completely different program.I REALLY don't want to do that. I'm gonna BUMP in the hope's that someone may have some help today.Stand Down Thread Police,Don't attack,I'm just Giving this girl a kick to see if Maybe I can get a fresh prospective today.
  8. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    not to be rude, but whats with the random CAPITOL words in sentances
    Crunching for Team TPU
  9. jboydgolfer

jboydgolfer

Thanks Received:
    Seriously?....iS thAt whaT youR gonNa ask mE?.......I mAy neeD to giVe up oN thiS sitE. I have a injury that causes My right pinky to repeatedly depress the right "shift" button if you MUST know. I have thought about Blocking it but I really couldn't care less, and mostly I never even think of it, Until someone brings it up.

Maybe it wasn't clear in this post, BUT I did Not intend to come off as rude, or Angry in this reply to @AlienisGod., I was just joking around. I Realize that I type weird. Can we Please stick to the matter @ hand? Thanks for looking either way though. I appreciate it.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  10. ste2425

ste2425

Thanks Received:
    move your right hand ever so slightly to the right, then your right pinky can repeatedly move about to its hearts content and you won't get asked about the capitals.
  11. jboydgolfer

jboydgolfer

Thanks Received:
    Nah. I'm good. Thanks for Your advice though. Please keep to the matter @ hand, If you have No help then kindly move along, and have a good day.
  12. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    yes, seriously....

EDIT: i noticed you said it was from an injury, my apologies
    Crunching for Team TPU
  13. Easy Rhino

Easy Rhino Linux Advocate

Thanks Received:
    i don't think he will be doing much GOLFING...
    digibucc and AlienIsGOD say thanks.