1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU Capture Feedback

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by Completely Bonkers, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Completely Bonkers New Member

Thanks Received:
    (W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links

Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.