1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU-Crew at work in WOW beta

Discussion in 'News' started by Bastieeeh, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Bastieeeh New Member

Thanks Received:
    You probably wondered about the slow news- and article posting here at TechPowerUp!. The reason for that is very simple and to name it: World Of Warcraft fascinates us so much. It would be very kind of you, our dear readers, to forgive us this weakness and if you aren't already with us (in terms of playing WOW) I will guide you to some informative websites regarding WOW.

The first one you should definitely visit is Thottbot WOW Database. Though the frontpage doesn't look very promising with only a few links on it but if you click on them you will realize how many information you will get out of it.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004
  2. phaze1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    which test server do you guys play on???

3. Bastieeeh New Member

Thanks Received:
    I played on Central specifically Test17 using a shared Open Beta Account. But sadly this has come to an end because the american beta servers are about to be shut down (if they aren't already). So now it's up to Blizzard that I (and many others) can play again.

4. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    i played on test4 .. level 38 mage :)

5. Urlyin

Urlyin Senior Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Well you know W1zzard with all the fun your having with WOW... We are expecting a review ... lol