1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU Diablo 3 Clan

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by magibeg, Mar 9, 2014.

1. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    A few people on Blizzard forums are having this issue. It might of started happening after a Windows update... Not sure.

2. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    really enjoying the Crusader @ lvl 70 :) almost have 500k dps atm, enough for Master difficulty. Havin problems getting legendary mats to drop for the set i need, cant ever seem to get the random spawns

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Kaynar

Thanks Received:
    FYI the trick is to gather +% elemental dmg and +% skill dmg and use only 1 skill to win.

With a 800k dps DH and about 50% fire dmg, 50% cluster arrow and 40% dmg to elites I pretty much 5-shot all elites in T4.

And I will agree with RCoon's saying that the game needs an item squish. Having mobs with billions of HP and doing several millions per hit doesn't make the game more fun.

4. HTC

HTC

Thanks Received:
    Kinda like what's described here (European server)? I was getting that, but not anymore.

I have a physical DH build and i can play in T3 public/parties: In T4 solo, i die often. Need better gear: 24% +chakram dmg and +56% physical dmg.

Here's my build: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aeXjVk!eSXb!YbbaZZ

In beta, i had over 1m sheet DPS but did WAY less real dmg then i do now with 690k sheet DPS.

A tip, though: use not one but 2 skills some items allow for buffs to one skill while others allow for buffs to other skills. You'll need to maximize two skills. Preferably, both skills will have to use the same element, for max effect.

5. Kaynar

Thanks Received:
    I know that but my shoulders and chest have other stats, I could possibly get up to 2 x 15% rain of vengeance or companions dmg from those. Might do it with companions if I even get the 3 wolves chest LOL.

This is my current build http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bPXYSO!eSYb!YcZccY
    This is my current gear (linking skills above separately because sometimes I farm Kulle on T4 so I have other skills) http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kaynar-2469/hero/39753616 ofc steady aim and 10% crit from caltrop doesn't show up in the dmg when I am logged off. Ofc some of my leges still need better reforges.

basically with this build I am able to use ONLY cluster arrow since I have tons of hatred and resource regen from globes. Vengeance+seethe rune allows me to regen hatred quickly while fighting in case I am out of health globes in unfortunate situations. Cluster arrow's main 770% wpn dmg hits for 25-50mil (lowest/highest values I've seen with this gear in solo and self buffs) which as u know is followed by 4x220% bombs. I don't even count non-crit dmg anymore. Elites HP in T4 ranges from 200 to 250mil and rarely goes up to 300+.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  6. HTC

HTC

Thanks Received:
    Have you tried cluster bombs instead of loaded for bear? I hear it's better but harder to aim. Haven't used it myself so dunno for sure.

I'm trying to get the 3 wolves cloak: no luck so far. If i get it, i'll try my 2nd skill buffs to go to companion dmg. Just recently changed from entangling shot to hungering arrow and i haven't the gear to change the 2nd skill to it, yet: will need better rolls on my crafts (or better gear) so i can roll one of the stats as one of the skills.

7. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I played for about 2 hours straight. I went in and deleted all of the old patch files and let the game update. So hopefully things are good now. It would be nice if they could fix the occasional network lag.

8. Kaynar

Thanks Received:
    Cluster bombs is not viable vs normal moving mobs and absolutely bad vs fast movement mobs. They cant really properly hit in melee as well. When farming bosses like Zoltan Kulle or (the now loot nerfed) act 1 mini boss in the crypt or act 2 Belial (Beliah?) its a very powerful skill since those bosses don't move.