1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU Game Reviews

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by Kursah, Aug 25, 2007.

?

Should TPU Review Games?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2007.
  1. Hell Yeah! TPU Game Reviews FTW!

81.2%
  2. Meh. What would the point be?

4.3%
  3. No. Too Many Game Review Sites Out There Already...

14.5%
  1. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    never played oblivion maybe i should

2. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    You agreed with W1z (who disagreed with me) and then reinforced the point I was trying to make. :laugh:

3. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    I have it, my mate came around and made a character off for me because the one i made was rather shocking.

I just can't get into it though. although i have never really given it a chance.

Oh and beware, sometimes (i think mostly on ATi cards.) there is a problem with rendering the grass (it goes purple), all you have to do is uncheck the box that says render distant landscape or something.

Just a heads up.

4. GSG-9

GSG-9

Thanks Received:
    I was trying to agree with you actually but I clicked the last quote button because I was reading through all the posts. :eek:

5. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    Hey folks...good to see this thread comes alive every now and then! I'm hoping to see more action over at GPU!...

I've started a thread in the General section for ideas on how to make GPU more unique and worth visiting, I was hoping to see more after 7 days than I did (zip, zero, zilch!)...but that's fine, I figured I'd post over here and ask you guys to check out the thread and post your 2 cents and ideas, I'd like to see GPU! a cool place to visit just like TPU! is...maybe that's impossible to do, but it could be more worth it for you guys if you help create it into something we'd all like to see! LINK:

Ideas for GamePowerUp!

Please do stop by and give the team over there some ideas! I have a single idea that is maybe a 5/10 at best, I like it, but there's parts of it I just don't seem to have the creativity or reality check to tune...

:toast: