1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU Image database

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by mlee49, Jan 4, 2013.

1. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    First off, I know this request has been made before but I think it bears another debate.

So, I dont know about you all but I find myself searching for posts I've made alot.

Most of the time I'm looking for posts where I put up a screen shot.

For TPU I use techpowerup.org image hosting, since TPUCapture offers an upload instantly option.

How hard would it be to add capability to search uploads by username, tags, or by date? It would really enhance the capability of the hosting site and really be helpful to users like myself.
  2. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    It seems like if you were to accidentally close out of the window after uploading the image, it is lost forever. I have never actually done this, but as far as I could tell this probably happens and wastes a lot of space server side.
  3. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I think the better solution would be for TPUCapture to remember what you've uploaded. This would also help TPUCapture's popularity and making it a must have for anyone who wants to upload a file to TPU's server. :toast:

EDIT: Plus this leaves it to the user to save there past upload data and not TPU.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  4. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    This would be nice! TPUcapture makes you log in and keeps track of what you have uploaded.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  5. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    Not just to TPUCapture though, I still upload through the web and thats where the logging could help the best IMO.