• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU's Nostalgic Hardware Club

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches
Software Windows 11 Enterprise (legit), Gentoo Linux x64
:) Newbie here on this forum but I thought I'd share my retro collection after finding this thread. I've been a passionate collector since about 2011 but I've been passionate about PCs/PC gaming since about 1992 when my family bought their first PC - a Packard Bell 386SX 16Mhz. Anyway, greetings and enjoy a bit of nostalgia!

OMG, that's like hoarders only instead of dead cats you have 3dfx's and Packard Bells. Nostalgia beyond comprehension man, you both are seriously awesome and seriously need help. :)

System Name Adison "Open Space" 19
Processor Intel Pentium II, 350MHz
Motherboard Chaintech 6BTM, Slot 1
Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
Video Card(s) ATI Rage IIc AGP, Diamond Monster 3DII 12MB
Storage BTC BCD-40XH, Quantum Fireball 3.5 Series, EX6.4 GB
Display(s) LG StudioWorks 57M
Case Adison Midi Tower, ATX
Audio Device(s) Creative SoundBlaster 128
Power Supply Codegen 300W
Mouse Genius SlimStar 110, PS/2
Keyboard Genius SlimStar 110, PS/2
Software Microsoft Windows 98
Status update... This here is the upcoming AMD build which has Duron 750 on that mobo mentioned on the previous page. The one that's been abused & crushed, shorted, even scrapped for parts & thrown on the junk pile at one point. But still going strong regardless of everything, and is now paired with Evil KYRO. Been meaning to see this card in action for a while now, but somehow I get the feeling that the CPU will be a bottleneck, I really should get something better and faster.

Speaking of AMDs, almost forgot to post these next pics... Not exactly what I would consider "nostalgic", but I've been asked recently to fix an old(er) AM2 machine, running Athlon X2.

The problem with this thing was that (according to the person using it) ran too slow, and would sometimes crash with BSOD. I didn't want to waste too much time with it, so I gave it a new mobo, and will soon add more DDR2 memory. I'm thinking of 2x 2GB DDR2 running in dual-channel mode, which is a huge step up from what the system had so far (3GB DDR2 in 2+1 configuration) Unfortunately, I forgot to take pics of the replacement board (which is far more better than this old MSI MS-7309), but I can tell you the model specs - it's Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H, which offers much more features & upgrade options if (and when) the owner decides to step up & upgrade to something better. Even the on-board graphics is far more superior and offers HDMI output.

Speaking of forgotten pics, I suppose now it's perfect time to upload those pics of the Telefunken VCR, when I replaced the loading motor. I was going to write a full tutorial on this thing (and explain every single step), but due to obvious lack of interest, I'm just going to post a bunch of pics & move on ;)

This here VCR is the one I'm donating to a museum, and being a direct drive (JVC based deck) this thing should hopefully last for at least 20-30 more years :)

System Name My Classified System
Processor Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V
Cooling Koolance CPU-380I, XSPC RX360, XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir with Single Laing DDC
Memory G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2133
Video Card(s) EVGA 04G-P4-3988-KR GeForce GTX 980 Classified with EK-FC980 GTX Classy Waterblock
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue WD3200AAKS 320GB
Display(s) Acer S220HQLAbd Black 21.5" 5ms LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor
Case NZXT SWITCH 810 Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard HD Audio
Power Supply Thermaltake - 850-Watt TR2 RX Power Supply
Mouse Black Microsoft Wheel Optical USB Mouse
Keyboard Black Microsoft USB Keyboard 2000
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
In 1975 SWTPC was one of the original suppliers of microcomputers to the general public, focusing on designs using the Motorola 6800 and later the 6809 CPU.

My build was in kit form in 1976.

SWTPC's SS-50 backplane bus was supported by many manufacturers: Midwest Scientific Inc, Smoke Signal Broadcasting, Gimix, Helix, Tano, Percom Data, Safetran, etc.

I started out using a keyboard and cassette to input data but soon had a 5 1/4 floppy drive system and finally an 8" drive.

I had a copy of Microsoft Basic on cassette along with a few other programs.

There was a monthly magazine dedicated to this computer system that included programs to input
using a keyboard but later they included a floppy.

The store where I bought my kit was mostly dedicated to business computers and software.
I had a choice between two computers, the original Apple Computer and the SWTPC kit.
That Apple Computer was outrageously expensive but I paid about half of its cost for my kit.

This purchase turned out to have an added benefit when it wouldn't boot!
The owner of that store set me down with his technician and we troubleshot it together.
The problem turned out to be a bad trace on the motherboard.

I got to know the owner and would help troubleshoot some of his returned malfunctioning computers including those Apple Computers!

I went through this tread and I can say at one time or another I'd bet I've owned about half of the computer hardware shown!

One of my biggest regrets in life is throwing out so much of the computer hardware that I've owned as I could have started my own museum!

I have owned both an Atari 800 and Amiga 1000 so they both could have been in my museum!

This was my original build with terminal and the monitor upgrade that I later purchased.

This is the SWTPC 6800 Computer System along with the manuals that came with the kit.

Here you can see the power supply, motherboard and some system boards.

My first motherboard.

This is the Motorola 6800 CPU board.

My first floppy disk system.

This is the floppy disk controller.

This is a 4k memory board. I soon had an 8k and then four 16k boards.
I believe the maximum number was four boards for a 64k system.

This is what the CT-64 terminal looked like with the cover off although this is the CT-1024.
As you can see this was also a kit.

This is the original CT-64 terminal when assembled.

I’ve seen advertisements that say the SWTPC 6800 cost $450 and the CT-64 cost $325.

I spotted an abacus or two while looking through this thread and that reminded me that for a few years I bought software and a few other items from an Abacus computer store.

Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
Just before I've uploaded these pics, I was going to make a joke - some random & silly comment on how I got both new & old generations together in one pic ... but then I realized something! Even the "modern" HP calculator is over 15 years old, I remember buying this thing in early 2001! :eek: Yikes, didn't even realize how many years has gone by, since then :(

Norton

Moderator - Returning from the Darkness
Staff member
System Name Main PC- Gamer- Main Cruncher/Folder and too many crunching/folding rigs
Processor Ryzen 5900X- Ryzen 5950X- Ryzen 3950X and etc...
Motherboard Asrock X570 Extreme4- MSI X570S Tomahawk MAX WiFi- MSI B450M Bazooka Max and etc...
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S (dual fan)- EK 360 AIO with push/pull fans- Corsair H115i RGB Pro XT and etc...
Memory 2x16GB GSkill FlareX 3200/c14- 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3600/c16- 2x16GB Team 3600/c18 and etc..
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming RX 6800- Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC- MSI Ventus GTX 1660Ti and etc...
Storage Main PC (1TB WD SN850- 2TB PNY CS 3040- 2TB Seagate Firecuda) and etc...
Display(s) Main PC (2x24" Dell UltraSharp U2414H)
Case Phanteks P600s- Seasonic Q704- Fractal Meshify C and etc...
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z625 THX 2.1 speakers
Power Supply EVGA 750 G3- SeaSonic DGC 750- EVGA P2 850 and etc...
Mouse G300s
Keyboard Corsair K65
VR HMD N/A
Software Windows 10 Pro or Ubuntu
Benchmark Scores Why sit on the Bench when you can get in the game and Crunch!!!
40MB was big for a portable storage drive in 1999 :cool:

System Name BTXTREME
Processor QX6800 SLACP Core2 Extreme
Motherboard Dell 0WG864 LGA775 BTX
Cooling Dell T9303 heatpipe cooler, Delta GFB1212VHG 2 motor fan.
Memory 8GB Dell DDR2@800
Video Card(s) Sapphire Dual BIOS R9-285 ITX O/C 2GB DDR5
Storage Crucial M500 240GB SSD
Display(s) Dell 22" LCD
Case Dell Dimension E 520 MT
Audio Device(s) onboard sound with Logitech Z523 speakers
Power Supply EVGA B2 750W semi modular
Mouse Logitech wireless (two installed)
Keyboard Logitech wireless backlit
Software Win7-64, Throttlestop 6.00 overclock
Benchmark Scores 3DMark 11 P7644 (52% )In Win7 64, Firestrike 6892 ( 58% ) http://valid.x86.fr/l2j5p1
I don't have any photos, but around 1980 I worked in a factory making paint for fiberglass boats (gelcoat). We had a color matching computer. It would not only match colors, but it would give formulas for lowest cost, color stability between various light sources, or lowest pigment load in the formula. It may have been an AST. it was about 5 feet across, 2 feet deep and 3 foot high. It looked like a white kitchen cabinet with an orange Formica top, and a CRT display sitting there. It had a database with each pigment under different lights, cost per pound, and relative tint strength. I suppose there's a smartphone app. that does all that now.

Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
Me again, with something a little bit different...

I've always been into mods & modding stuff (as you can probably tell, from that heavily modded Pentium 4 rig couple of pages ago) but I've also been attracted to software mods as well as hardware ones! Don't remember which was the 1st game to mod (either Dark Colony or Need for Speed 3 - Hot Pursuit), but when I 1st got my hands on Grand Theft Auto 3 I've decided to replace, change as much content as I can! Of course, everyone's hardware specs were completely different back then, so there wasn't HD & high-poly stuff, it was all cartoon-ish & low-poly stuff with blurry textures. Heck, some of those mods have been made worse than the original models, already included in GTA3 but I wanted to replace them just for the sake of replacing them, if you know what I mean ;)

15 years later, I'm playing that same game, running most (if not all) mods from 2004, 2005 and older! Some of the hardcore GTA fans (if any) might recognize the famous mods from that time period, which were found in almost everyone's game, before HD stuff (and newer games) replaced them for better & more life-like mods. Still, I've dedicated a lot of time & patience in preserving this copy of the game as it was, true to the "original" which I ran on my old Abit Siluro FX5600 AGP card back in a day. And that my friends really IS nostalgic :)

System Name BTXTREME
Memory 8GB Dell DDR2@800
Display(s) Dell 22" LCD
Benchmark Scores 3DMark 11 P7644 (52% )In Win7 64, Firestrike 6892 ( 58% ) http://valid.x86.fr/l2j5p1
You should try GPL World. The GPL Sim is still available. 1998 to Now. If you like patches and Mods you'l feel right at home.
http://gplworld.org/115.html

Does anybody here remember Turbonique. www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgzGSf45c4I
They produced liquid fueled rocket engines for cars. Some were just rockets mostly used on 240 mph 1/4 mile go karts. www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNc8ZOIkbQ
Some were rocket powered turbines attached to rear axles driving the wheels at 1000 HP.
Some were rocket powered superchargers That took no power from the engine and actually applied force to the pistons on the intake stroke.
Check out their idea of a Volkswagen ad. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6l3WKPsVQcs/TeMn8WAOUPI/AAAAAAABkZQ/Y85i9T-Myas/s1600/0011.jpg

Last edited:
Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
You should try GPL World. The GPL Sim is still available. 1998 to Now. If you like patches and Mods you'l feel right at home.
http://gplworld.org/115.html

Does anybody here remember Turbonique. www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgzGSf45c4I
They produced liquid fueled rocket engines for cars. Some were just rockets mostly used on 240 mph 1/4 mile go karts. www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNc8ZOIkbQ
Some were rocket powered turbines attached to rear axles driving the wheels at 1000 HP.
Some were rocket powered superchargers That took no power from the engine and actually applied force to the pistons on the intake stroke.

Bookmarked, thanks! :) Now to find out the sys requirements for this thing, wonder if I could load it on my 4200Ti machine from the profile?

System Name BTXTREME
Memory 8GB Dell DDR2@800
Display(s) Dell 22" LCD
When it was released a hot system was a 266MMX with whatever Voodoo was available in 1998. It wouldn't really run it, and FFB wasn't in the original release. It had to be text edited in to activate it in a patch. So I would say fast Slot1 minimum. Faster AMD K6III if you don't load up on detailed carsets. Single car laps aren't too bad but 20 car grids can be taxing. BTW the AI drivers get faster as you get faster. They really don't cut you any slack in that sim. Actually I've heard it looks best on Rendition Verite cards, the other native API. I suppose you could have a rendition card and a couple Voodoo 2s. Don't know what API you would end up with? The art department set the cars up way too low because it looked cool, they bottom out horribly if you don't fix that. I think it has known issues with some Sound Blaster cards.

Ok I pulled out a copy of GPL. It says "Pentium 90, 16Mb RAM, 2x CD ROM, SVGA640X480 256 colors. LOL. Why don't you try it on a AMD 5X86 133! Let me know how it works out.

Last edited:
Cooling SECC Cartridge
Memory 1x 64MB, PC100
When it was released a hot system was a 266MMX with whatever Voodoo was available in 1998. It wouldn't really run it, and FFB wasn't in the original release. It had to be text edited in to activate it in a patch. So I would say fast Slot1 minimum. Faster AMD K6III if you don't load up on detailed carsets. Single car laps aren't too bad but 20 car grids can be taxing. BTW the AI drivers get faster as you get faster. They really don't cut you any slack in that sim. Actually I've heard it looks best on Rendition Verite cards, the other native API. I suppose you could have a rendition card and a couple Voodoo 2s. Don't know what API you would end up with? The art department set the cars up way too low because it looked cool, they bottom out horribly if you don't fix that. I think it has known issues with some Sound Blaster cards.

Ok I pulled out a copy of GPL. It says "Pentium 90, 16Mb RAM, 2x CD ROM, SVGA640X480 256 colors. LOL. Why don't you try it on a AMD 5X86 133! Let me know how it works out.
Think I'm going to stick with my confirmed & trusted choice, Voodoo2 in SLI ;) And nah, not going to use 5x86 for this one, as the video card only has 1mb of VRAM. Nope, this is the job for RetroMaster 2000 as I called it, just for the giggles :) Specs are in my profile, under "system specs"

System Name BTXTREME
Memory 8GB Dell DDR2@800
Display(s) Dell 22" LCD
Check which Sound blasters had issues. Some did some didn't I think. Mine did. It corrupt the video I believe. That system looks about the right era to get good play.

My 586X133 had a 2Mb STB Nitro ISA video card. It really wouldn't play much of anything. It would run 4 desktops at once which was pretty cool.

Last edited:

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro
Well, until I am able to frigging edit the original post again I'll put this here.

Over on [H]ard forums one of the news posters put this line up: "Windows 3.1 Programs Brought Back To Life By Internet Archive." So naturally I checked it out, and its frigging awesome! Downloadable software for Windows 3.x:

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_win3

There are a ton of ole nostalgic software titles in that web site!!!

So go check it out!

System Name My Classified System
Processor Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V
Cooling Koolance CPU-380I, XSPC RX360, XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir with Single Laing DDC
Memory G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2133
Video Card(s) EVGA 04G-P4-3988-KR GeForce GTX 980 Classified with EK-FC980 GTX Classy Waterblock
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue WD3200AAKS 320GB
Display(s) Acer S220HQLAbd Black 21.5" 5ms LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor
Case NZXT SWITCH 810 Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard HD Audio
Power Supply Thermaltake - 850-Watt TR2 RX Power Supply
Mouse Black Microsoft Wheel Optical USB Mouse
Keyboard Black Microsoft USB Keyboard 2000
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
My Windows 1.0 Experience

I was one of the shop chiefs in the Avionics Maintenance Squadron at Eglin AFB between 1985 and 1987 when this new computer showed up for evaluation to track maintenance on our aircraft.

This PC computer was based on Intel’s 286 with the Microsoft Windows 1.0 OS.

It took 'forever' to switch from one window to another!

I'm guessing that Windows 1.0 doesn't deserve all the credit for this total failure as Intel's 286 CPU didn't have the speed to handle this graphical OS.

Needless to say we stayed with our text based tracking computer system that was not made by MS!

Chloefile

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Fractal Design Define Mini C
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 Legendary
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Just bought an Audigy 2 soundcard w/ 8 euros (including shipping). I remember having an Audigy Platinum and Audigy2 ZS, and if it's even near of those, damn my server is going to have good sounds!

I'm guessing that Windows 1.0 doesn't deserve all the credit for this total failure as Intel's 286 CPU didn't have the speed to handle this graphical OS.
Like Vista some years ago, when used with a single-core processor and low memory? :D

System Name BTXTREME
Memory 8GB Dell DDR2@800
Display(s) Dell 22" LCD
I posted about GoBack here. Just thought I'd let you know I found a new version fo this type utility for newer OS from another developer. I would have put it in Must Have Software for Overclockers but they closed the thread. Rollback RX has a free version for MS 2000 and up, also Freeware Rollback XP . It doesn't do continuous backup like GB. It takes snapshots you restore to, but you can go forward to later snapshots to bring back lost files. Low overhead and space use. Runs if Windows won't boot.
http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=40#Features
http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/RollBack_XP.ihtml

Last edited:

stinger608

Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
System Name BTXTREME
Memory 8GB Dell DDR2@800
Display(s) Dell 22" LCD
Added them above.

stinger608

Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Sooner or later I'll be able to edit the original post and will add the newer members and web links..............I'm afraid that many of these awesome links will end up getting lost in the pages. :cry:

Hopefully @W1zzard will get something figured out on being able to edit older original posts. :clap:

System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
won 2 auction ... might have 2 new beauty for my collection (well technically 3 ...) stay tuned :D (not tuna ...) :D

AND WOW FOR THE COLLECTION I SAW ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE o_O

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Memory 6 gb Ballistix Tracer
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Audio Device(s) seperate amp and 6 big speakers
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Keyboard under going restoration
Sooner or later I'll be able to edit the original post and will add the newer members and web links..............I'm afraid that many of these awesome links will end up getting lost in the pages. :cry:

Hopefully @W1zzard will get something figured out on being able to edit older original posts. :clap:

PM a mod, i did it yesterday and he obliged by removing some content from a thread i started where i stated i was going to add to the original post. I told him what to delete and it was done, i had a notification back to say that my post had been amended at my request.

stinger608

Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
PM a mod, i did it yesterday and he obliged by removing some content from a thread i started where i stated i was going to add to the original post. I told him what to delete and it was done, i had a notification back to say that my post had been amended at my request.

Yea I just hate bothering a moderator over something like that though.

Trust me, I am a moderator on a couple of sites and there is enough to do without fooling with threads for members. :p

System Name Master
Processor Pair of Xeon X5675's @ 4.3
Motherboard SR-2 Classified
Memory 12 GB of Corsair Dominator GT's @ 2000 7-7-7-21
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX680
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 750

Trust me, I am a moderator on a couple of sites and there is enough to do without fooling with threads for members. :p
Amen to that.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK

Spaced Out Lunar Tick
System Name Party On
Processor Xeon w 3520
Motherboard DFI Lanparty
Cooling Big tower thing
Memory 6 gb Ballistix Tracer
Video Card(s) HD 7970
Case a plank of wood
Audio Device(s) seperate amp and 6 big speakers
Power Supply Corsair
Mouse cheap
Keyboard under going restoration

Perhaps this will help to resolve the issue.

Chloefile

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Fractal Design Define Mini C
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 Legendary
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
Bought a Corsair HX620 PSU with 20 euros, at least I have a fine spare PSU now. Can't use it in my server though since it has its own hotswap non-ATX PSU :/