1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TRENDnet Expands North American Channel Partner Program

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Feb 3, 2012.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    TRENDnet a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the addition of the 'Silver Tier' to TRENDnet's upTREND Partner Program, providing increased benefits and support to North American Channel Partners.

The upTREND Partner Program previously featured a 3-tiered classification system: Valued Partner, Gold Partner, and Platinum Partner; with each successive tier extending additional partner rewards. TRENDnet is pleased to launch a fourth 'Silver Partner' tier, which extends increased benefits to additional partners.

[​IMG]

Program benefits include front and back-end discounts, partner spiffs, exclusive rebates, bid desk access, level 3 technical support, real-time online RMA support, online product and sales training, online technical training, marketing support, product demo program, monthly newsletter, dedicated sales support, and a TRENDnet welcome kit.

Authorized TRENDnet upTREND Partner Program distributors include ASI, ASI Canada, D&H, D&H Canada, Ingram Micro, Ingram Micro Canada, Ma Labs, and Tech Data.

"TRENDnet is committed to providing partners with the tools they need for success," stated Denise Shaw, Sr. Channel Sales Manager for TRENDnet. "We maintain a strong Channel focus, and are continually developing tools that will better motivate our partners. The addition of the 'Silver Tier' has enabled us to increase the benefits offered to new and existing upTREND Partners."

For more information, visit this page.

1c3d0g says thanks.
  2. 1c3d0g

1c3d0g

Thanks Received:
    TRENDnet has served me well with their gear, so I'm glad they're expanding their sales channels. I'm also looking forward when they integrate 802.11ac into their wireless ADSL modem.

3. [H]@RD5TUFF

Thanks Received:
    I love their products! I have several of their switches and wireless cards and wireless routers, and not a single one has given me a problem or so much as had a hickup since they were plugged in and powered up! I can't wait to see what other new and exciting products they launch!