1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Tribute to W1zzard

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by DanishDevil, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    In light of recent events, I wanted to create a thread where the members of this community could pay tribute to the man that was, is, and always will be: techPowerUp!

W1zz, you have given the public the best video card reviews I have ever seen. High resolution pictures of the PCB for voltmods, exact power consumption, tons of games and benchmarks, incredibly useful performance, price/performance, power/performance charts, and so much more. Without your reviews from back in the day, I would have never stepped foot into the forums and become the person that I am today. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

:toast: to W1zzard!
    heky, AhokZYashA, Cold Storm and 6 others say thanks.
  2. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    Tribute paid, to one of the greatest, most knowledgeable, friendliest, and intelligent people I have had the pleasure of knowing!

:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:

Here is to you my friend! :toast:
  3. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received: