1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Tron Evolution

Discussion in 'Games' started by EastCoasthandle, Dec 13, 2009.

1. EastCoasthandle

EastCoasthandle New Member

Thanks Received:
    Tron Evolution will be based on the movie Tron Legacy which will be available sometime in 2010. Which itself is post Tron. I haven't been able to find the homepage for this game but it's said to also include a PC version. Tron Evolution is in development by Propaganda Games and will be published by Disney Interactive. You can watch the trailer here.

2. lemonadesoda

lemonadesoda

Thanks Received:
    Light cycles were cool in 1982. Especially the use of CGI and 3D graphics, at a time when PC's had no graphics and home computers could do manic miner and replicate arcade games like defender and pacman. But we are now 25 years on! Hollywood is obviously short of ideas to reinvest in a "franchise" that wasnt so successful even back then. Well, I guess they've done their research and discovered that the movie going population is a lot more nerdy and into this stuff than 25 yrs ago. Progress

I find it hard to get into that retro stuff now. Well actually, give me a few coins and a Williams arcade and I could probably indulge an evening. Remember those days? Pay per go. Make the money last... tilt. Smack the console.

3. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Seeing anything Tron reminds me of how poor I was when I was a kid. I always wanted one of those light cycle toys as a kid.

4. MK4512

MK4512 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I was at comic-on and they had the Tron bike there... It looked so cool! Anyways, I have alot of free time so I'll end up seeing it one way or another.

5. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Tron Legacy what is exactly is it? I know Tron the movie and the crappy light cycle game that was out a few year ago.