1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

True Crime Debut Trailer

Discussion in 'Games' started by CDdude55, Dec 13, 2009.

1. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    Soylent Joe and 1Kurgan1 say thanks.
  2. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Yes, a new True Crimes, I don't care what others say, I enjoyed True Crimes, the fighting system and differences between GTA, I actually liked, wasn't just a clone.

3. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    I hated the 1st as it felt cheap and un finished hopefully they do better this time around and make much more effort for the PC version.

4. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    As stated, i loved the fighting system in the first game. I really enjoyed the breakable objects that you could hit people into.

The first True Crime was entertaining, but definitely not a very good game overall.

Also as stated, i hope the PC version(if there is one) is done well. This game looks real nice.

5. lemode New Member

Thanks Received:
    lol true crime games are sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

gta will always be > than true crime.

and i am no GTA fanboy...i just can't stand shitbox and clunky ass games like TC!

6. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Well it was the driving that made me quit it lol. Although it was 1000 times better than the piece of of crap they call Saints Row 2, like really WTF is up with that piece of shi.

7. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Got to give them some credit for not just cloning, they did quite a few things that were vastly different. The fighting system was awesome, GTA it really sucks to get dropped by old women at times when your a supposed badass.

The game was a bit clunky and seemed like it needed more time to be completed, but the story wasn't bad and it brought a lot of good things to the game. If they can polish it up, this could easily be the game to look to over GTA.

8. Soylent Joe

Soylent Joe New Member

Thanks Received:
    Vid pulled down by Viacom.

9. lemode New Member

Thanks Received:
    I’ve played both so far and refuse to get burned a 3rd time. If it’s good I still probably won’t play it.

Some people like the combat in True Crime…I didn’t. Cars drive horrrrrribly too. I guess I just have a permanent bad taste in my mouth. Only positive thing I can say is I was soooooooooo psyched to get the first one. Luckily I beat it in about 4 hours and sold that worthless coaster right back to EB.

10. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    I never got a chance to play the 2nd, the first was a good game, not a great game, so I didn't get the 2nd, this one looks quite good though.