1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] [UK] A Few Games; Mass Effect, Test Drive Unlimited, . . .

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by kyle2020, Sep 7, 2008.

1. kyle2020 Guest

Hey, just thought that i should get rid of a few of my games to add to my driving funds for next year. Heres the list:

* Mass Effect - Absolutely MINT condition, i think i have played this for approx 1 hour after a raving review from a friend and recommendations on here, however i havent really got into it. Like i said, this game is practically brand new minus the plastic wrapping. Cost me £26.99 off play only a few weeks ago, and due to its condition, im selling it for £15, price not really negotiable.

* Test Drive Unlimited - A game i have seen alot of youtube footage of, thought looked awesome, but again, havent really got into it. Again, game is like new, played for around 3 hours. Cost me just over £15 new, accepting £7 for it. **MIGHT I ALSO ADD! i purchased a game pad for the game, and used it once. Its a game home brand pad, really comfortable in the hand and very responsive - looks very much like a PS2 controller. Cost me £12.99 new. If you wanted to buy the pad and TDU, Id let you have both for £15.

*OBLIVION - The Elder Scrolls - Now this game is on the PS3, i repeat ON THE PS3, so dont buy it if you dont own a PS3 thinking its a PC game! its not. Anyway, the game is like new, yet again - cost me £55 new (got it release day). i have played it for about an hour, and realised that im not into that style of game. Not saying its a bad game, its an epic game, got awarded "PS3 essential purchase" or some shit last year. Anyway, i only want £10 for that, purely because its quite old now / its on the PS3.

You might be asking yourself why my prices are a bit high for second hand - i shit you not when i say they are practically brand new, you will be very satisfied if you buy it/them.

Can i ask that if you do wish to buy anything, you contact me straight away so we can sort out shipping etc - i would orefer to be paid via a bank transfer or cheque, however if it comes down to it i would be willing to accept paypal AS A LAST RESORT.

Thanks! :toast:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
  2. KieranD

Aug 16, 2007
    8,176 (2.75/day)
    Thanks Received:
    Glasgow, Scotland
    bump for oblivion even tho its on PS3 if you are bored and you need something a £10 isnt much for a decent gmae plus the PS3 version is kinda faster than the 360 since it was ported later on
  3. kyle2020 Guest

4. kyle2020 Guest

5. kyle2020 Guest

Bump! all funds going to my driving fund for next year!
  6. kyle2020 Guest

Price drop on mass effect!
  7. kyle2020 Guest

bump! i have found the car im buying! nice woman across the roads willing to sell it me! please help! haha.
  8. kyle2020 Guest