1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[UK] Asus P5Q P45 - £57

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by MoonPig, Feb 11, 2009.

1. MoonPig

MoonPig

Thanks Received:
  2. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    Thumbs up MoonPig. Great first Deal for the Euro folks.
  3. francis511

francis511

Thanks Received:
    B grade tho`
  4. MoonPig

MoonPig

Thanks Received:
    B-Grade is fine. I've got loads of B-Grade things from OcUK and they've all worked, including two graphics cards.
  5. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    The B grade motherboard, only contains the mother board. no back plate, manual, cables, or Driver cd.

Still a good deal seeing as most of the bits your missing can be obtained for free or a very little cost.
  6. will

will

Thanks Received:
    I bought one of these about a month ago, it seemed ok but then started to freeze and stuff, apparently its a common issue with the P5Q series. I RMAd it and they sent me another one (very quickly as well!) with the proper box and everything (B Grade though), havent had a chance to test it yet though.
    In my experience with B Grade items, they are usually ok, doesnt really matter about the box as you can download the drivers and stuff, the only annoying thing really is the backplate. I have had about 75% success rate with b-grade motherboards, you have to be careful especially as they usually only have a 14 day warranty so you have to test it thoroughly straight away.
    Other B grade stuff if really good IMO, I have bought some cases and monitors, they all came in their original boxes and accessories and were in perfect condition (got my cosmos s for £80!).

BTW they have "10+" 4850 1GBs on there for £103 each, looks like a pretty good deal!
  7. ghost101

ghost101 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Most of the time it is this. But the GA-X38-DQ6 I have now was a B-grade bought May last year at £80 and was a full retail version. It was probably a customer return.