1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] [UK] Cheap 775 Motherboard

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by MikeTyson, Jun 26, 2010.

1. MikeTyson New Member

Thanks Received:
    Basically I'm having a lot of trouble with my P5W DH Deluxe (read about it here -.- http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?p=1941355)

and at the current time it looks like I'm gonna need a new motherboard :| Even though I have no money to spare whatsoever... which is really unfair :|

Anyway, I just need a mobo with some DDR2 slots and a PCI-E x16 slot, which can support a Core 2 E6600

I need something dirt cheap, and in the UK

Any offers? Thanks
  2. choppy

choppy

Thanks Received:
    MikeTyson says thanks.
  3. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
  4. Gas2100

Gas2100

Thanks Received:
  5. MikeTyson New Member

Thanks Received:
    thank you, i've just ordered one and I hope it works!

i've had so much trouble with PC's not booting up because of RAM and shit, and I'm just done with ASUS...

I hope once I put my 2x 1GB OCZ PC6400 modules into this new GIGABYTE board, it will boot with no issues seeing as it only has 2 slots for memory and I can finally have a PC that doesn't suck dick, and has nothing to do with stupid ASUS.

Thanks for the recommendation, looks like a solid board. So many positive reviews with insane overclocking results :)