Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Ripper3, Jan 15, 2011.
Sold to Gas2100, thanks for looking.
I came to the realisation that my price was rather high.
Slashed £15 off it, but am still offering the free shipping, since it seems fair.
I know there's the newer i5 and i7 processors out, but is no-one going to bite?
(Mod note: Sorry if this counts as an early bump, I won't bump later)
pics dont work for me, maybe just me not sure
yeah, no pics here too
Hmmm, very odd. Should have tried them out first, guess my Dropbox folder isn't public, as I thought it was. I'll check quickly.
Fixed them, tried sharing them from an unshared folder (face, meet palm, palm meet face)
Just FYI: Still no pics here...broken links.
Oops, sorry. They just popped up after about 3 minutes on the page.
Guess its a free bump, then...
For $145 Euro or $193 USD That wasn't way too high.... That was still a good price. Too bad I have one already other wise I be all over this!!!
Bump for an even better price!
bump for a damn good price! I really would be all over this if I had the cash!
Interested in any trades?
I was beginning to think about trades. I was looking into new monitors, but 23"+ was what I was interested in, and they're a bit of a hefty price difference at times.
Might consider a bigger/faster SSD (have a Corsair Nova 64GB right now), but again, hefty price difference.
I'll post in the first post, what I'm interested in trading for later, if I can think of anything that's a pretty equal trade, but generally, SSD (over 64GB) or monitor (23"+/1680x1050+ or if possible, the same monitor I have now, Dell E207WFP, and a digital splitter, though that'll be even more expensive).
OCZ Vertex 2 90GB? 285/275MB/s read/write
If it's the 2.5" one, I'll have a think about it, but I can't use the 3.5" (it's for my laptop).
I was sort of hoping for a bit bigger than that, but I doubt a 128GB one will be much less than £200 at the moment.
As I won't be able to ship the CPU until at least tomorrow morning, I'll get back to you if I decide to go with the SSD.
Hmm, tempting ...
Are you willing to ship to Canada ?
2.5" its 2 weeks old
Shipping to Canada (guaranteed 1 day, insured £200, tracked), costs £47.29 minimum from Parcelforce. I can get an estimate from another company soon, should be much lower (a friend has a company account).
I think I might have to pass on the SSD. Checked me balance, seems money is more useful to me now. Eeeeekk.
Gonna have to pass on that because for £180ish, I can buy retail cpu here.
@alucasa: DHL has £27 shipping to Canada, if that helps.
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP MCGEE!
Can confirm I'll be shipping by DHL to anyone that buys it, they've got a pretty decent price for the service, in comparison to other options.
Would love to sell this on soon, or I'll get tempted to use it with a cheap barebones Shuttle I spotted on OcUK
Dont do that
Part ex on my 760 and cash?
@NdMk2o1o: Afraid I can't really do a part ex, I'd still be left with a CPU I can't use, as much as I'd love to be able to.
Damn you man, if you still have it come the end of the month, will give you your asking
Damn me indeed, but like I said, wish I could, but I'd be in the same boat I am now :/
If I still have it, you'll be the first person I talk to.
Pending for now
Separate names with a comma.