1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] [UK] kyle2020's Antec 900!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by kyle2020, Sep 16, 2008.

1. kyle2020 Guest

SOLD! Thanks everyone! :toast:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
  2. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    ill do you a straight up swap for my 2 week old thermaltake soprano, not a scratch has more room and looks the doggs bollox so to speak ? :toast:
  3. kyle2020 Guest

hmm, ill do some research on them and get in touch within the hour. That ok? :toast:
  4. xubidoo New Member

Thanks Received:
    I recently bought an Antec 300 for my 2nd PC ,tbh i cant speak highly enough of it ,excellent little case and only £35 ,so if your looking for something smaller that should do the job nicely.
    i run a G80 8800gts in with room to spare and ive also tested that my 9800gtx fits.

and of course..

Bump :)
  5. kyle2020 Guest

ill look it up, thanks mate.
  6. kyle2020 Guest

Ok, im thinking the deal with mullered will be most favourable, but until he gets back in touch and we finalise anything, im still open to other case trade offers or straight cash trades.

Thanks! :toast:
  7. kyle2020 Guest

Ok, the case is still for sale as mullered is unable to buy it. So come on! someone buy it! :D
  8. alexp999

alexp999 Staff

Thanks Received:
    Isnt the alpine fan blowing the wrong way?

Really creepy how you put your case on and I'll be putting my old case on tomorrow! Let me know if you would be interested, cant do a trade but if your looking for something to buy after. Its a thermaltake armor Jr in black with the massive side window, great condition still in its box with everything the day I bought it, only a couple of months old:
    http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/product/chassis/midtower/armorjr/vc3000bws.asp

In any case (excuse the pun), bump for a great trader. Cant go wrong with this guy!

:toast:
  9. kyle2020 Guest

you, my friend, have a pm ;)
  10. kyle2020 Guest

Ok, update time! buying the armour Jr off alex (thanks again!) but the antecs still for sale. It will also be going on ebay after i have swapped everything from the 900 to the Jr, so be quick if you are interested!
  11. kyle2020 Guest

bump!
  12. kyle2020 Guest

final bump for the evening - i now have a box to ship it in after building a relative a system this evening using an antec 300.

So come on! buy it already! :D
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
  13. kyle2020 Guest

bump!
  14. kyle2020 Guest

bump! the armour arrives mid week, someone please take it off my hands!
  15. kyle2020 Guest

bump!
  16. kyle2020 Guest

bump
  17. kyle2020 Guest

bump - the Jr should grace my presence by saturday, so it will be going on ebay on monday or tuesday. I have also lowered the price! :toast:
  18. Marcam923

Marcam923 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Are you looking for sales in the UK only because of shipping?
  19. kyle2020 Guest

unfortunately yes. Im talking roughly £10-£15 to ship it, god knows how much to send it over seas.
  20. Wozzer

Thanks Received:
    Its the sort of thing I need. Unfortunalty, I don't have blasted paypal :banghead:
  21. Marcam923

Marcam923 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ok cool, just thought I would ask, good luck with the sale!
  22. kyle2020 Guest

If you did want the case id happily look into international shipping for you - the only thing id have to do is drop the extra on top for shipping. But down the line you wont regret it like, the mods done will make anything you throw in it look nice and tidy and of course the airflows seconded to only a few cases.
  23. Marcam923

Marcam923 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I am actually looking to pick up a used Antec 900 pretty cheap for a second build. I am currently running the Cosmos, but do not want a case this large for this second build.

However after thinking about it, the shipping alone would probably be in the ballpark of $40 or more, and these cases go on sale over here for $70 brand new... So in the end it would probably not be worth it, when I first asked I was not even thinking about how much the shipping would cost...:banghead:
  24. Wozzer

Thanks Received:
    Would you allow me to pick up at your house and give you the money face to face ?

(Where abouts in the UK do you live) ?
  25. kyle2020 Guest

i live in nottingham if your close i would be more than happy to let you come and pick it up :toast: