1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unlocked XFX 695x-ZNFC 1GB

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by Joetech, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Joetech New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello,

Just wanted to say that I successfully unlocked my XFX 695x-ZNFC 1GB version A.1.
    It has the dual bios switch and I was able to use the RBE and the ATI flash programs to complete the update.

I am however unable to increase the upper clock limits. Any suggestions?

Also, I want to water cool this card, does anyone know of a water block that'll work with it?
  2. LordJummy

LordJummy New Member

Thanks Received:
    What are you using to overclock it? There are a couple programs that let you unlock the overclocking range & voltage range. You should use the search function to find the 6950 unlocking thread. Hundreds if not thousands of people all over the internet have posts about this.

As far as water block, it depends on the layout. You need to research 6950/6970 water blocks and check compatibility.
  3. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    The XFX 695x-ZNFC 1gb has the same PCB as a reference 6870 minus one screw hole. So a full coverage 6870 waterblock should work.

It also seems that only the A.1 revisions of this card unlock.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
    Joetech and LordJummy say thanks.
  4. Joetech New Member

Thanks Received:
    I just tried the Catalyst 11.6 I think drivers to up the clocks. But when I just try to increase the max clock in RBE and flash it, that's when things BSOD on bootup.

Thanks erocker for the advice on the 6870 block. I'm going to pick one up to try it out.