1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unreal Deal Pack, convince me

Discussion in 'Games' started by Snake05, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Snake05

Snake05 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I am really tempted to buy the Unreal Deal Pack from Steam, and now it just went on sale, so I am even more tempted. It comes with UT3, UT2004, Unreal 2, Unreal Gold, and the original UT. I play most of them at LAN's (friend's copies), but haven't played online a lot. It is a really good price, but I need a little help getting convinced to buy it.;)
    http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=package&SubId=683&cc=US

2. Dangle New Member

Thanks Received:
    Don't! If you're going to buy UT3, you won't play any of the older games. Just get UT3 for $30 or whateva.

3. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    If you are going to "play most of them", it's a good deal.

4. calvary1980

calvary1980 New Member

Thanks Received:
    the first memory I have conjuring up Unreal is running down a dark industrial corridor with bright white lights on the ceiling, when you reach the end all of a sudden the lights turn red and go out one by one and this fiend like creature lunges at you lol I must of jumped out of my seat.

good deal unfortunetely they are multi-player you won't find a big community for Unreal, Unreal Tournament and Unreal 2 but for $44 it's worth it for Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament III

- Christine

5. ShogoXT

ShogoXT New Member

Thanks Received:
    I lost my UT04 disks, and considering they dont have it all on UT3 im seriously considering getting it. They dont have any friggen assault levels!!! Junkyard wars was the best!!! "They were supposed to build a truck and drive it out, but the twist occurred when the other team made makeshift weapons and blew up the other team, so a new UT was born!!"

6. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    I remember playing that when I was younger. Scared the shit right outta me.

7. swaaye

Thanks Received:
    There are definitely people still playing UT99. And Unreal is a sweet game to play if you've never experienced it before. Long as hell as pretty enough even today. Excellent music in both of those two, made by some famous tracker composers from the '90s.