1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Video Driver Or Card For Dell Dimension 2400?

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by ajd, May 27, 2006.

1. ajd New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have a Dell Dimension 2400. I bought software named "Location Free Player" that allows me to stream broadband cable TV programming to my PC. It really is an amazing product - I can even get the cable TV programming wirelessly onto my PSP via a router. However, the streaming video on the Dell 2400 is grainy and momentarily "freezes" every few seconds. The support line for the software product says that I might need to download a video driver or buy an upgraded video card to enhance the Dell 2400's ability to produce a flawless video image. Any suggestions on appropriate video driver downloads or video cards that might make the video images perfect?

Thanks

2. Juggernaut1987

Juggernaut1987 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh this is hard stuff. I think my girlfriend has this model.
    Updating drivers is a no go. I think it has intel integrated 865video. The updated drivers on the intel site dont work and the drivers that are on the dell site you probably already have.

Tried to install a 9700Pro i had left. Opened the case.. WTF! No agp slot.

Can you check for me if there is a AGP slot? (some white slots and one darker one)(if its missing 3 white slots only :()