1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Video editing and converter

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Aleksander, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Aleksander

Thanks Received:
    I am having trouble uploading stuff on youtube, since my upload rate is 50kb/s and I need to wait a hour and a half for a 280MB video. The video gets crappy too, since it gets converted from some gigs to a mere 280MB.

I use Fraps to capture the screen and Windows live movie maker to convert the videos.
    I watch others who upload high quality videos with very low megs, how can I achieve that?
  2. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    WinAVI works great for this.
    Aleksander says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    Aleksander says thanks.
  4. Aleksander

Thanks Received:
    ^
    Your thread is potentially useful.
    But since I am new to this stuff and want to get to it as fast as POSSIBLE, I need some directions and advice.
    I am watching your brother's stream on twitch playing sonic with commentary, but I don't think of adding commentary right now.
    Maybe a lot later when I get bigger audience, but that would mean a lot of time.
    Now I want some help with the Conversions and thats ALL!!!

I see that you have great knowledge so help! :)
    I will post for help on your thread too...
  5. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    The club is for streaming as well as people making content. There's a lot of information, and thank you for asking your question there as well. Wrote you a response. Hopefully it gives you what you need.
    Aleksander says thanks.
  6. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    Use bandicam for recording, and WinAVI Total Converter for convertion, I had the same problem as you. my up speed is below 100KB/s so I really needed to reduce my filesize.

I was using Fraps and a lot of converters including WMM until I found bandicam + WinAVI. you should try it, also, you can record straight videos with bandicam unlike fraps which splits videos into 4 GB segments

here is my channel. lyndongaming's channel - YouTube Although I will say the quality(on my vids) sucks because I overreduce my files size in convertion so that I could upload it very fast.
    Aleksander says thanks.