1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ViewSonic to Soon Offer the 22-inch LED Backlit VLED221wm Desktop Monitor

Discussion in 'News' started by malware, Jan 7, 2008.

1. malware New Member

Thanks Received:
    ViewSonic's commitment to state-of-the-art technology is yet again displayed with the launch of the 22-inch widescreen VLED221wm desktop monitor, which features the world's first 12000:1 dynamic contrast ratio in a LED desktop display. The VLED221wm reaches new heights with 118-percent of the NTSC color gamut, native 1680x1050 resolution, a 5ms response time and power consumption of only 38W. The ViewSonic VLED221wm is Windows Vista certified and will be available next month for the estimated street price of $799. Sold through authorized ViewSonic resellers, distributors, retailers and e-tailers, the display is backed by a three-year limited warranty on parts and labor.

Source: PR Newswire
  2. simlariver New Member

Thanks Received:
    This is too good to be true. Maybe the precursor of a new generation of lcd monitors ? at 800$, I will wait a bit...
  3. lowflyer

lowflyer New Member

Thanks Received:
    This may sound a bit picky but I could never bring myself to buy a ViewSonic simply because they have the most stupid logo I have ever seen in my life. I have one on my PC at work and the dam logo drives me insane... But yes that would be great simlariver, if it kicks of a new gen of monitors, we shall see.