1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

VISTA USERS: A listing of VISTA drivers for various vendors hardware, consolidated

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Alec§taar, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Alec§taar New Member

Thanks Received:
    Someone who's going to find NewTekie1 and teach hi
    http://www.radarsync.com/vista/

================================
    "Don't waste your time searching dozens of vendor websites every month for the driver updates you need.

Just bookmark this page and come back whenever you need a new driver.

This FREE page lists the latest Windows Vista drivers and provides direct links to the files for downloads. We're offering this as a free service to the community, to help you all get through this challenging period of Vista-transitioning."
    ================================

:)

* Pretty cool page, consolidates many vendors drivers lists for various hardwares they make, geared to VISTA specifically!

APK

P.S.=> Is it TOTALLY "up-to-date" for ALL vendors' drivers? Not for NVidia so far @ least (they list the .59 driver & I am pretty sure a .64 minor version build one JUST came out the other day, couple days back, & I downloaded it, & this is the reason I state this 'disclaimer' lol - this is one I have spotted that is SLIGHTLY outta date, & it is a vendor I use - I did not check ALL others)!

HOWEVER, this is better than nothing & might function as a reference for you VISTA users out there!

Enjoy! apk
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  2. BXtreme

BXtreme New Member

Thanks Received:
    cool, thx very helpful ;)
  3. Scavar

Scavar New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sweet page. Bookmarked, even though I dont have Vista yet, parents do and some friends.