1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB][US] Want for Free/for cheap Corsair PSU Sata Cable

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by sotelomichael, Jun 17, 2008.

1. sotelomichael

sotelomichael

Thanks Received:
    As the title says it, I currently have a seagate barracuda es.2 that requires a sata connection (doesn't allow for molex because of no input). Again, I'd just like one of the cables, it has to be the 5 pin connection (that connects to the psu) to sata for the hard drive. Here is a picture of what it looks like. I'll be leaving some heatware for whoever helps me out, and I'll keep an eye out for ya as well, if I sell something in the future, and help you out with a small discount ;) (gotta reward the generous :D)
  2. Fitseries3

Fitseries3 Eleet Hardware Junkie

Thanks Received:
    i've seen some molex to sata adapters a few places. i'll see if i can find one for ya.
    sotelomichael says thanks.
  3. onry

onry

Thanks Received:
    if you can use a moles to sata adapters let me know i have a couple of em extra
    onry
  4. sotelomichael

sotelomichael

Thanks Received:
    Cool, thanks, I woulda made one myself but I lacked the female to female adapter, because the only connection I have is a 4 pin molex to sata, I would need the 5 pin one for the PSU (even though it only uses 4) :toast:

I'll have to see a picture of it in action, or someone that can vouch for it working that way, first before I'll go that route, in any case, thanks for responding to this thread, and I'll let you know if I'll need them from you :D
  5. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    the molex to SATA works for just about any drive I know of. It shouldnt be a problem, but if you really want the cable, you may have to go to Corsair to get it.
  6. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    I'd say toss Corsair an email and let them know that you're looking for one. They might be able to help you out.

GL in the search.
  7. Urbklr

Urbklr

Thanks Received:
    I got some, if I have enough extra's ill ship it too you, free.
  8. sotelomichael

sotelomichael

Thanks Received:
    I insist on covering the shipping at the very least, I would only need one sata connection as my other drive is a molex and it is connected already. Also just send it to me whenever you have a trip to the post office (I won't be a bother to you by asking you to do it asap, gas isn't cheap :D) I'll PM you my shipping info, Thanks for your offer and response :toast:
  9. Urbklr

Urbklr

Thanks Received:
    Your very welcome:), don't worry about shipping....cost me 3-4 bucks:p