1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB][US] Want To Borrow 1156 socket CPU

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by dark2099, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark2099

dark2099

Thanks Received:
    So my PC just died on me, and since I had just discovered a problem it had that was similar to when I had another CPU acting up on me, that is where I want to start when looking for a problem. So basically if anyone has 1156 intel chip and stock HSF that they are willing to let me borrow that would be great, just don't want to go buy a new CPU if it isn't the CPU. I will not OC the chip, I want to borrow a HSF too since I'm going to toss this Mega I have due to the mount being gimpified and thus causing issues. Mods, if this isn't allowed, apologies in advance and I will gladly close it up. Heatware is in sig and I can pay for shipping to me (and obviously back to you). Thanks fellow TPUers.

2. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    LMK if you find somebody with a CPU without a heatsink. Got a spare from an i5 750 you can have for the cost of shipping.

dark2099 says thanks.